UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

As expected Latifi played the role of punching-bag. Good on him to stay upright.

Conor Mcgregor is the real deal, that was uber impressive.

Madadi with the upset! Pearson brutal KO, Mitrione as well.

Good set of subs, Lawlor with a Guillotine, Troeng with a RNC, Madadi with a d'arce and Brandao with a arm-trinangle.

A weak card on paper but it delivered in spades!! Ace night

Edited by Tegis

TUF17 done, Hall didn't show in the first round, cost him the fight.

Cat Zingano is a mean woman.

i2uNs5pVi4QiJ.gif

Good night of fights again, second event in a row. Now watch next weeks hyped Fox-event go down the drain

Add two more on this epic card. Just such a shame Cormier went all Couture on us with a wallhumping clinic. Mir really needs urgency when he gets closed down like that. Bah!

Anyway, the awesome Matt Brown and Josh Thompson delivered! Diaz corner threw the towel, LOL

ibtGN87f1nxeB5.gif

ig4uzKoasrvWT.gif

Weird night of fights. We were robbed of a Khabilov performance by a freak dislocation, several other weird injuries too. That said my accumulator came off (seeing as pretty much every single favourite won) so all was not lost.

It's not so bad DDID, he didn't realise it had happened until after the fight, adrenaline took care of the pain :-) Even then he did an interview while the doctors worked on it. Flesh wound.

Tegis and Artesuave, what do you make of UFCs official ranking system?

Tegis and Artesuave, what do you make of UFCs official ranking system?

Well, It's kinda pointless as they ignore it anyway when doing matchmaking. No harm I guess, every site has a ranking of their own anyway and it's all very subjective.

But how that **** did his toe fall off? Mental.

Nah, just very broken :) He got very light-headed during the post fight interview and had to sit down. Don't blame him one bit for that.

Rankings are good because it gives a bit more transparency as to who Joe Silva rates. That means fighters know who to call out to get closer to a title shot.

Obviously they are subjective and some of them I disagree with but it's a good idea over all IMO.

Ddid, you gonna trane bro?

Â