What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Just orange juice tonight

Not really a big drinker......... but if i get a taste for it i usually drink it like it is going out of fashion........... drank a bottle of Jack Daniels in just over 2 hours last sunday, with a balti........ which contained a chilli so hot i thought my stomach was going to force it's way out of my mouth........ needless to say i was very drunk........ and my attempts at standing up and walking were filmed by my mate and placed on his facebook page..........

Samuel Adams Imperial White

4 bottles of a 10.3% abv witbier... there could be some fun posting tonight on VT!

EDIT to add: Very interesting beer, I gotta say... this is not one to guzzle or even have a couple in a night. It's much more like liquor than beer (or wine for that matter). Very complex flavors, though I don't know if this is cellared/been held back from the original run in 2008 or if there's been a new run of this.

I'm reasonably clattered, having cracked open a bottle of claret after the final whistle. Moved onto the Speckled Hen a couple of hours ago. It's not everyday we beat the scum is it? It's just every season.

I'm reasonably clattered, having cracked open a bottle of claret after the final whistle. Moved onto the Speckled Hen a couple of hours ago. It's not everyday we beat the scum is it? It's just every season.

Well, twice a season, to be fair.

Well, twice a season, to be fair.

To be fair :)

I hope we go many years without beating the scum.

Because I hope they get relegated and go many years before coming up again.

Good point. It would be nice to put them out of the cup competitions occasionally though.

Â