What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

i want to drink & drink & drink until i'm really pissed (like a student), but i don't want to throw up, and i don't want a hangover the next day.

a problem i find wheni go drinking at my local on a friday night is that i start around 8.30pm, i'm merry by 10pm, and i'm pissed by midnight. which is when its time to go home, so it feels like a waste.

i want to be pissed whilst i'm in the pub, not when i'm back home.

i want to drink & drink & drink until i'm really pissed (like a student), but i don't want to throw up, and i don't want a hangover the next day.

a problem i find wheni go drinking at my local on a friday night is that i start around 8.30pm, i'm merry by 10pm, and i'm pissed by midnight. which is when its time to go home, so it feels like a waste.

i want to be pissed whilst i'm in the pub, not when i'm back home.

You'll just have to start earlier then, won't you? :)

i've planned it tonight.

I'm going to have 1 shot of Limoncello, 1 shot of Sambuca & 1 shot of Aftershock before i go out.... then i'm going to drink double Vodka & Orange juice for the rest of the night.

i've planned it tonight.

I'm going to have 1 shot of Limoncello, 1 shot of Sambuca & 1 shot of Aftershock before i go out.... then i'm going to drink double Vodka & Orange juice for the rest of the night.

Are you a teenage girl? :winkold:

gymslip-drunks_36859a.jpg

I don't even know what "limoncello" is and I don't want to!

Actually, Rob, after reading this from the Wiki page on it, you might. :D

Production

Unlike many other liqueurs, limoncello is easy and inexpensive to produce, requiring only sugar, water, lemon zest, alcohol, and time to mature. Homemade limoncello often has a stronger, more pronounced lemon flavor than brands sold in stores. To do this, pure 96% alcohol must be used and it should be diluted only after extraction, as 40% vodka does not extract all the oil flavors from the peel.

Â