Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

Just now, Tumblerseven said:

So fantasy world...

If number is zero and war always requires civilian deaths in your opinion what Israel had to do after October 7? nothing?

Turn it around. How many non Israeli lives is 1 Israeli life worth to you. Obviously it's not old testament 1 for 1 as we're now close to 10 for 1. Is it 100 for 1? 1000? 10000? Or do you just want the Palestinian people eradicated and wiped out?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

So fantasy world...

If number is zero and war always requires civilian deaths in your opinion what Israel had to do after October 7? nothing?

Give up mate. You’re arguing with people who believe that can’t be reasoned with. They’ve already made up their minds that it’s fine for the Palestinian terrorist organisations to kill people with no consequence because their cause is somehow so just that it gives them the right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, sne said:

Turn it around. How many non Israeli lives is 1 Israeli life worth to you. Obviously it's not old testament 1 for 1 as we're now close to 10 for 1. Is it 100 for 1? 1000? 10000? Or do you just want the Palestinian people eradicated and wiped out?

how many one israeli life worth to me? i dont count it like that.

I see a terrorist organization who needs to be destroyed i see 40 0000 terrorists who needs to be destroyed i would say for me 80 000 civilian casualties deaths would be acceptable or justified. 

Can you now answer the question? If number is zero and war always requires civilian deaths in your opinion what Israel had to do after October 7? nothing?

Just now, Chindie said:

Nothing gives you carte blanche to bomb an extremely densely populated area with airstrikes artillery and sending in the tanks.

So same question to you.

So if israel says they want to destroy hamas 30 000-40 000 terrorists in gaza. How many civilian deaths would be justified or acceptable?

4 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

how many one israeli life worth to me? i dont count it like that.

I see a terrorist organization who needs to be destroyed i see 40 0000 terrorists who needs to be destroyed i would say for me 80 000 civilian casualties deaths would be acceptable or justified. 

Can you now answer the question? If number is zero and war always requires civilian deaths in your opinion what Israel had to do after October 7? nothing?

Just wow. How many of those civilians should be children do you think? 40.000 dead children justified? 60.000? How many of them would you say should be toddlers? Do you have a particular number in mind for newly born and infants. 10.000 should be fine right? 15.000 a bit much? I mean who even cares if someone who doesn't even have a TikTok account dies, right? How about injured along with those 80.000 justifiedly killed? Another couple 100k? A million? 

As for Oct 7,There is no good answer to that question, as you well know.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Just wow. How many of those civilians should be children do you think? 40.000 dead children justified? 60.000? How many of them would you say should be toddlers? Do you have a particular number in mind for newly born and infants. 10.000 should be fine right? 15.000 a bit much? I mean who even cares if someone who doesn't even have a TikTok account dies, right? How about injured along with those 80.000 justifiedly killed? Another couple 100k? A million? 

As for Oct 7,There is no good answer to that question, as you well know.

So you asked a difficult question and i  answered. I asked you one question already two times you not answering it. Im not asking is there a good answer to the question and if there is no good answer you still can give me an answer. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tumblerseven said:

So you asked a difficult question and i  answered. I asked you one question already two times you not answering it. Im not asking is there a good answer to the question and if there is no good answer you still can give me an answer. 

You asking me to draw up a short term and long term military strategy for Israel based on the events on Oct 7? 

10 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

The world is full of evil people. And some post on here apparently.

I have to wonder if some have thought through what they are saying ... If they have, it says all you need to know and brings up a whole set of other questions.

True colours about thoughts on the values of different sets of human lives and a ranking system come to the forefront 🤦🏿‍♂️

That's if some are even seen as humans at all to be fair.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

So these people will not answer the questions..

They will signal here for a immediate cease fire by non stop writing about civilian deaths. Its because their answer to the question how much civilian deaths would be acceptable or justified is 0 or 1000 such an unrealistic small number that it signals that israel should or cant do nothing.

And that is the whole point these people dont think that Israel can fight back or try to destroy Hamas. They think its occupying racist force and they think Palestinians have the right to fight back through Hamas.

Its dog-whistling stop ignoring it and call them out and ask these difficult questions to these people.

1.So if israel says they want to destroy hamas 30 000-40 000 terrorists in gaza. How many civilian deaths would be justified or acceptable?

2.What justifiable acceptable actions could Israel take after october 7?

5 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

So these people will not answer the questions..

They will signal here for a immediate cease fire by non stop writing about civilian deaths. Its because their answer to the question how much civilian deaths would be acceptable or justified is 0 or 1000 such an unrealistic small number that it signals that israel should or cant do nothing.

And that is the whole point these people dont think that Israel can fight back or try to destroy Hamas. They think its occupying racist force and they think Palestinians have the right to fight back through Hamas.

Its dog-whistling stop ignoring it and call them out and ask these difficult questions to these people.

1.So if israel says they want to destroy hamas 30 000-40 000 terrorists in gaza. How many civilian deaths would be justified or acceptable?

2.What justifiable acceptable actions could Israel take after october 7?

How many would you find acceptable if Hamas were based in London?

Or wherever your family live?

I bet you'd have special forces and laser targeted operations based on intelligence instead of carrying out mass murder etc 

I think you'll find people aren't addressing some of your other non sensical points as they've either already been covered, or fall under the category of common sense for decent humans.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

If the ratio is 6k-8k citizens to every 10 Hamas fighters, then the method of attacking/bombing Hamas is flawed. I’m not a war expert but using logic you can tell that’s flawed.

As stated causing trauma to children will likely make them grow up to be Hamas 2.0. And we’ll be having the same discussions in the future.

@Chindiehas said a ground operation from the start could’ve been a better solution. Israel have a good military backed by a country who invest heavily in their own defence, I’m sure they could’ve mitigated civilians deaths with a proper covert style operation to eliminate the Hamas targets.

Edited by Rustibrooks
  • Like 2

Â