Derby vs Fulham play offs

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Why does so many "experts" think that fulham will beat us in the final? I have never heard of any of the fulham players.

they have beaten us quite comfortably twice when we played them away in the last 2 seasons and are younger and faster and better technically which we struggle with

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Game over  as I said from start 

Cant believe people thought derby were going to win this. Derby far too negative here.

There's a difference between hope and belief. Doubt most on here thought Derby would make it.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they have beaten us quite comfortably twice when we played them away in the last 2 seasons and are younger and faster and better technically which we struggle with

Good thing it'll be away for us both then if it comes to that. They are a good team but so are we. It will be very tight, but we shouldn't fear them any more than they fear us.

Just now, osmark86 said:

Good thing it'll be away for us both then if it comes to that. They are a good team but so are we. It will be very tight, but we shouldn't fear them any more than they fear us.

Thats true I think we can beat them in a one-off but away we line more negative against better teams. Lost away to top 3 this season for example :(

Â