Strong City

villab0y

Terry, Michael claims to be the messiah. Yet Jesus was born from a virgin, but we have categorical evidence that Michael had two parents.

How is this?

Also, it is claimed in the bible that the second coming of Christ would be accompanied by other things - can you elaborate as to whether they have occured aswell?

Terry, Michael claims to be the messiah. Yet Jesus was born from a virgin, but we have categorical evidence that Michael had two parents.

Wayne Bent had two parents, his body is now the vessel for the spirit of the Christ; Michael. (I think)

Keep up Doc. :winkold:

Wayne Bent had two parents, his body is now the vessel for the spirit of the Christ; Michael. (I think)

Keep up Doc. :winkold:

Ooops.

:oops:

Dear snowychap, I am now thoroughly convinced that Wayne Bent is a monster. Bear with me on this as I am writing down my revelations. Its going to take a little while, as it is very deep.

i thought i was keeping up with this. If im correct the spirit of Michael is infested in the body of Wayne. Terry i believe has previously viewed Michael as the returning messiah but now believes him to be a Monster??????? Have i missed something?

Dear snowychap, I am now thoroughly convinced that Wayne Bent is a monster. Bear with me on this as I am writing down my revelations. Its going to take a little while, as it is very deep.

i thought i was keeping up with this. If im correct the spirit of Michael is infested in the body of Wayne. Terry i believe has previously viewed Michael as the returning messiah but now believes him to be a Monster??????? Have i missed something?

Personally I wouldn't read too much into that post without a follow up tbh.

If I was getting bored of people challenging my views on someone being the Messiah that's exactly the post I'd write before I went to bed leaving them staring at the screen hitting refresh constantly waiting for my huge post to appear for hours :P

I`ve just spent the last 2 hours reading this entire thread (work is pretty slow at the moment).

I find this very interesting, whilst not likely to convert into Terry`s way of thinking, I`m looking forward to the next installment

No he didn't kill me. I did try to post this before bed, but I lost my internet service as happens sometimes.

As I said yesterday, snowychap ol boy, you are right. Michael Travesser is a false christ and I have been deceived for the last 20 years. So this man, whom I will now call a monster and thought had been a good friend - I will now call a bad friend. In those twenty years he has never mistreated me once in any manner and I mean never - not a wrong look, not a wrong tone of voice, not a bad attitude - and I am not lying. But I guess that's what bad friends are for right? Everybody has friends like this don't they?

So here I sit living on the monster's property. I only have 2000 beautiful acres to roam on so I will have lots of places to hide if I have to. Do you know how big 2000 acres is? This piece of land is about 2 miles long and almost 2 miles wide. There are canyons, 300 ft. bluffs, lots of trees, wildlife in abundance, including bear, cougar, large antlered mule deer walking in my yard every so often. Lots of little bunny rabbits running around. Birds of a multitude of variety flying here and there, as well as a large group of turkeys always grazing somewhere in the camp. I imagine the monster eats these critters when I am not looking, even though he says he's a vegetarian (he's probably lying). These animals used to be perfectly wild, but he must have cast his spell on them, for now they act almost tame.

Where did I get access to 2000 acres? Well it was the monster that did it. He must have wanted to find a way to hurt me, so he invited my wife and I, along with about 70 other people to come here 7 years ago and live on church property. How did a monster locate such a fairy tale piece of ground you ask? It must have been though his powers of sorcery or something, after all, he brought us here just a couple months before he claimed to be Messiah (he says God told him that). Another thing happened about then. The phone company brought high speed internet service to this piece of wilderness in the middle of nowhere - this guy sure seems to have strange power over people.

Why did he invite us here? Well, he made it seem like he wanted us to have a nice place away from the city influences where we could think and have some quiet time, but you know how evil people are, they always have some trick up their sleeves. Speaking of tricks, he really planned this one out. We are a long ways from nowhere. Over 80 miles to a WalMart, 200 miles to a major lumber yard or sizable city. He must have really plotted a way to "disappear" us in this scenario when the time was right (Jonestown).

Anyway, this bad friend of mine did a really weird thing to us about 5 years ago (you probably shouldn't tell anyone because it was really bad). He said he wanted everyone to have some money with the hope they would hang on to it for a while. I don't know if the money was laced with poisoned koolaid or something cuz... well... everybody knows he is pretty sinister. So what he did was sold all but about 300 acres of the land. Then, I suppose to try and not look like a monster (reverse psychology) instead of buying a Rolls Royce or something for himself like other gurus, he gave each family on the property about $5000 hoping that they would use this money to live on and not work. He was always trying to get us to not work and stay on the property with him so he could teach us his sinister ways (his version of how the world operates).

Back to when he sold the land he did something else that only a wicked person could do. It was arranged with the new owners that even though we no longer owned the other 1700 acres, we had permission to use the land perpetually. We could walk the trails, canyons and hills for as long we were here. Isn't that something only a true wizard would think of - what a shyster. Well anyway, now everyone on the property has more room to hide in case we have to run from him.

About three years ago my precious wife woke up and started seeing that Michael was a monster, she was quicker upstairs than myself, if you know what I mean. She began to wonder about Michael's bigger picture and no longer wanted to stay here on the monster's land any longer. I don't know how we got away with it, but old Wayne Bent let us move off the property. Somehow he even forced a big smile on his face when we drove away. We located an old farmhouse nearby and fixed it up so my wife could have a nice pretty place to live in.

While we were living off the land, the monster hatched out another one of his diabolical schemes. It was like his Messiah complex but a little different. This one was pretty bizarre though. He said he wanted everyone to stay home from work for two years - one was a Sabbath Year, and one was a Jubilee year. It was to begin in Oct. of 2006. Of course he had some dingbat bible verse for this, he always does. He wanted everyone to take a two year break from working for a living, stay home and enjoy life, cogitate, pray, and become better acquainted with his Father (which would have to be the devil). He hatched out a plan whereby all the bills would get paid and we wouldn't work for an income. Is this guy weird or what? Where would we get our food? A store room would be stocked, and whenever anyone needed some food, they just go and get it. Well, I was not living on the land so the monster's plans, diabolical as they may have been, did not impact me as much as it did others.

But then, a little over a year ago, the story broke out that the monster wanted to "sleep" with the virgins. The story was not true, for I personally knew this, but it was the story which was put out (rumors have a life of their own). My wife went ballistic, as this was the proof she was looking for that Wayne was indeed a monster. Poor me, I was still deluded at this time in thinking that Wayne was my friend. The result of the story was that a huge tension was palpable in my house now because my wife saw Wayne as a monster and could not be convinced otherwise, even though she had never been mistreated by Michael either. Eventually the scene from Ben Anthony's film took place where Tiara and Matthew were taken from the land. This made things very unsettling at home, because, as happened when Healed was taken from the land, my wife knew in advance and was conspiring with those who were coming to get these children from the "cult". My wife was on one side of the battle, working against the side that I was on. It was a very strange thing to experience.

For the previous 17 years, my wife had been my best friend on the earth. We enjoyed each others company and got along with each other quite well. But now, there was such anger swelling out of her heart against Michael that it seemed to pierce my own heart. It is hard to explain, but it was like a switch got flipped and my wife and I were no longer buddies - and there was nothing I could do about it. It so affected me that I could not live with my friend any longer, for now she was acting as an adversary to my friends and myself. I moved out of the house and into the workshop and stayed there for a few weeks hoping my wife would see she was believing in an illusion - if not, I had planned to move entirely off the property, though I did not know where I would go.

Well... one day when I was on the monster's land after a meeting, the monster himself came to me and invited me to live on his land again. I'm sure he had some hidden plans for me as he always does, but he also offered me a nice little home to live in - truly, what are monsters for?. Now we have just passed the date that the nay sayers claim the monster had predicted as the "end of the world". I found this claim odd, as I had listened to his sermons intently for years, but I must have been too brainwashed, for I had never ever heard him say the world would end on any date.

So snowychap: If Michael has lied to me all these years, how bad do you think it will get if things go on as they have been going? Let's suppose he is a fake, as you propose. If he has been a fake for the last seven years, and he treats me with his same fakeness for the next seven years, how do you think I will fare? Can you suggest a good reason why I should not trust him? Michael the monster has said he is the Messiah and has promised to take me to heaven. I will readily admit though, it seems to me that he has already done that in my heart. Yes, if he has lied to me, it seems the reward of the lie is pretty satisfying.

A song - The Runaway Bride

When you put it like that.......

I don't think he is the messiah, let me just make that clear.

I do think he is doing some immoral things (sleeping with women under false pretences)

But he does seem to look after the people in your little community pretty well and if people are happy living there and are not bneing harmed then I guess who are we to critisize.

Terry I hope you are very happy and I thank you once again for posting here.

And whatever happens in the future whether Michael is the messiah or not and whether there really is a heaven or not, I wish you all the happiness!

Terry, thank you for your post.

No he didn't kill me.

Sorry, not sure who said that who killed whom?

Tried to post this before bed, but I lost my internet service as happens sometimes.

Another thing that happened about then, is the phone company brought high speed internet service to this piece of wilderness in the middle of nowhere - this guy sure seems to have strange power over people

To use the spread of technological infrastructure to a place where 70 or so people are going to set up home seems a strange basis for believing someone to be Christ. It also seems that you suffer from the same problems as us lost souls from intermittent service?

How did a monster locate such a fairy tale piece of ground you ask? It must have been though his powers of sorcery or something, after all, he brought us here just a couple months before he claimed to be Messiah (of course he says God told him that). .

I gather from Michael's writings/diaries that he found the plot through a real estate agent. Not in itself extraordinary.

So snowychap: If Michael has lied to me all these years, how bad do you think it will get if things go on as they have been going? Let's suppose he is a fake, as you propose. If he has been a fake for the last seven years, and he treats me with his same fakeness for the next seven years, how do you think I will fare? Can you suggest a good reason why I should not trust him? Michael the monster has said he is the Messiah and has promised to take me to heaven I will readily admit though, it seems to me that he has already done that in my heart. Yes, if he has lied to me, it seems the reward of the lie is pretty satisfying.

I don't think I have accused him of being a monster and I simply asked you if you were open to the possibility that you had been lied to. I don't know the truth and that is why I have been asking you questions, why I have spent some time reading what your leader has posted previously on t'internet and what other followers have posted on other threads.

I am sorry that your marriage has broken up over all of this, really I am.

As far as the reward for a possible lie being pretty satisfying - would your scriptures not indicate that a reward from a false christ be rather satisfying (at least in the interim). Again, I am not saying that Michael IS a false christ, I am saying that I believe him not to be the Messiah. But belief does not equate to truth and therein lies my problem with your assertions.

A couple of questions:

Does someone contract cancer because of the sins they have committed?

Does anyone at Strong City ever suffer from any illness?

oh and another thing, you say the diciples followed jesus on blind faith before he preformed any miracles? It seems you dont know your bible too well my friend and how the diciples came to follow christ.

For those who don't read their bibles, here is what heppened when Jesus and others began saying he was the Messah.

As Jesus walked by, John looked at him and then declared, "Look! There is the Lamb of God!" Then John's two disciples turned and followed Jesus. Jesus looked around and saw them following. "What do you want?" he asked them. They replied, "Rabbi" (which means Teacher), "where are you staying?" "Come and see," he said. It was about four o'clock in the afternoon when they went with him to the place, and they stayed there the rest of the day. Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of these men who had heard what John said and then followed Jesus. The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother, Simon, and tell him, "We have found the Messiah" (which means the Christ). Then Andrew brought Simon to meet Jesus. Looking intently at Simon, Jesus said, "You are Simon, the son of John – but you will be called Cephas" (which means Peter)

The next day Jesus decided to go to Galilee. He found Philip and said to him, "Come, be my disciple." Philip was from Bethsaida, Andrew and Peter's hometown. Philip went off to look for Nathanael and told him, "We have found the very person Moses and the prophets wrote about! His name is Jesus, the son of Joseph from Nazareth." "Nazareth!" exclaimed Nathanael. "Can anything good come from there?" "Just come and see for yourself," Philip said. As they approached, Jesus said, "Here comes an honest man – a true son of Israel." "How do you know about me?" Nathanael asked.And Jesus replied, "I could see you under the fig tree before Philip found you." John Ch, 1:36-48

People want to see a miracle and then they think they would follow the Messiah (his teachings). But 2000 years ago a man (John the babptist) who looked like a lunatic and ate grasshoppers stood in a river and said "I see the Messiah". Suddenly two disciples left to follow Jesus. Later Jesus began calling his other disciples to follow him. This was done before any miracles were performed by Jesus.

edited by limpid, please don't use red text

what are you going to do now?

We will do what we have been doing for a very long time. Nothing has changed except the for perception of some of the readers. We will listen for the sweet voice of the heavenly Father, and do what He says.

i'm not bothered how you choose to live your life. it's your choice. just think it gets a little more complex when the issue of children is raised regarding them growing up and spending their lives in a certain place and that's all they know. can they really make an informed choice? fair enough, they're probably better looked after than some other children.

The entire population of children on our property is 3. Their ages 12, 15, and 16. They want to be here, they love it here, and they don't want to be any where else. CAN YOU BELIEVE ME?

I hope to demonstrate the hypocrisy in your statement though. Do your children (if you have them) have the right to chose whether or not they should to live with you? After all, the effects of your cult are far greater than anything you've seen here. The Brits have murdered and oppressed tens of millions of people as they ravished the earth. The great Churchill used mustard gas against the Iraqis long ago to try to bring them into submission. What what would you say if we gassed our children?

I do not understand this squeamishness about the use of gas. We have definitely adopted the position at the Peace Conference of arguing in favour of the retention of gas as a permanent method of warfare. It is sheer affectation to lacerate a man with the poisonous fragment of a bursting shell and to boggle at making his eyes water by means of lachrymatory gas.

I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes. The moral effect should be so good that the loss of life should be reduced to a minimum. It is not necessary to use only the most deadly gasses: gasses can be used which cause great inconvenience and would spread a lively terror and yet would leave no serious permanent effects on most of those affected. - Winston Churchill

Should I have the right to say, your children have not made an informed choice about cult life in the UK? Would it be OK with you if I stole them from you and give them to some Chinese family, since all they know is what you have taught them? Is not the idea of "freedom of religion idiotic?

Not trying to spam you folks, just answering some of the reasonable questions which were asked while I was busy with the "monster" post and over the night.

From Ahaamaad

Terry, Michael claims to be the messiah. Yet Jesus was born from a virgin, but we have categorical evidence that Michael had two parents. How is this?

We have no evidence about the parents of Jesus or that he even lived. We only have a story that has been handed down through the generations and many people claim to believe it. According to that story, there was a delusional woman who claimed "I didn't have sex with anyone, but now I'm pregnant". Ya right!

Yes the birth of Christ was miraculous, but so is every other birth that takes place on the planet. The Messiah (Jesus) was not his body, it was his spirit, his mission. That is what made his death different from any other man's. Just as God spoke and Mary was pregnant with Messiah Jesus, 2000 years later God spoke again and created a Messiah in Wayne Bent.

Also, it is claimed in the bible that the second coming of Christ would be accompanied by other things - can you elaborate as to whether they have occurred as well?

Yes, but you must realize this, most of what is written in the bible about the return of Christ, is written in a figurative manner. For instance, in the book of Revelation (19:15) it says that when the Christ returns he will have a sharp sword coming out of his mouth. Do you really expect to see a sword sticking out of his mouth? Revelation 13 speaks of a beast coming out of the ocean and putting marks on peoples foreheads. Do you expect this to happen in a very literal manner?

So to answer your question. In the verse I just referred to (Rev 19:15) it says the Christ will have a very sharp sword coming out of his mouth, which means tongue. His words are very sharp and stinging, they cut to the chase. I can tell you this is very true from personal experience. One can look on the message boards and spiritually speaking, the bodies are being cut up.

Revelation 1:7 says that he "comes in the clouds and every eyes sees him". The Messiah comes to man's cloudy way of thinking. He is shrouded in mystery (child abuser, sexual deviant). Every eye that sees the Messiah gets to judge him, and it cannot be helped. The choices made are clear and easy to see. People hate him, or they see he is the Christ.

I could give you another 50 or 60 examples of fulfilled bible prophecy, but this should give you an idea of the principle.

Yes, but you must realize this, most of what is written in the bible about the return of Christ, is written in a figurative manner.

At odds surely with your literal interpretation of the bible?

I refer to Michael's Diary Nov 19th 2002 : The news anchor stated, that we believed in a "literal" interpretation of the Bible. He was correct in that.

Oh and just in case you missed them, a couple of questions :

Does someone contract cancer because of the sins they have committed?

Does anyone at Strong City ever suffer from any illness?

I do think he is doing some immoral things (sleeping with women under false pretences)

Villa, Even by worldy standards, nothing immoral happened here. You are simply believing in a lie.

I don't think he is the messiah, let me just make that clear.

“This is the crisis we're in: The Christ came into the world, but men and women everywhere ran for the darkness. They went for the darkness because they were not really interested in pleasing God” John 3:19

Terry I hope you are very happy and I thank you once again for posting here. And whatever happens in the future whether Michael is the messiah or not and whether there really is a heaven or not, I wish you all the happiness!

I wish you the best as well.

Hi Terry

I read your post above and noticed that you said:

Just as God spoke and Mary was pregnant with Messiah Jesus, 2000 years later God spoke again and created a Messiahin Wayne Bent.

However earlier in the thread you shot someone down for guaranteeing that Michael was not the Messiah. I would like to know how you have the right to guarentee that Michael is the Messiah?

How can you guarantee this. Were you sitting on God’s thrown to know whether God told him he was Messiah? The man has committed no crimes and I can guarantee he is more moral than you could ever imagine in your most sanctified moments.

Were you, as you said sitting on God's thrown when he made this decision? Have you seen Michael perform a miracle along the same lines as the ones performed by Jesus e.g. turning water into wine? (I certainly don't believe that creating a community where people get along can be classed as a miracle)

I was also wondering whether you could answer a few questions that I noticed while watching the documentary.

1. Was the news that Michael set a new date (December 15th) true? If so what happened at midnight?

2. Jeff stated that he was not a good person. I was wondering if you could describe what Jeff had done?

3. How many of the girls actually got naked and lay with Michael? How old were these girls.

I'm not familiar with the laws in America but if the girl who's family took her away (I think she was 14) did get naked and lay with Michael surely this is illegal?

Thanks.