Strong City

villab0y

first off im no expert on the bible

but i was wondering does the bible not promote incest? i mean in the begining there was Adam and Eve yeah? so does that not mean their children must have done the buisiness for mankind to grow?

i may have got the messiah out the shit here :D

There is something that Terry neglected to mention. Michael said that God told him to let Ben and Eddie make the film. He also told Michael to tell them everything. Michael was at complete rest about it all. Michael also told Ben several times he could trash us or make us look good, it made no difference. He would only put into the movie what God wanted. Michael said that he sees very clearly how Father kept him from seeing what was going to be done with the film, as he would have been tempted to not cooperate. Personally, I think it would have affected his presentation. So being kept from seeing Ben’s true intent until the very last day was all part of the plan.

However the outcome is now getting clearer and clearer as Father is opening up His purposes for the film, in the grand theme of things.

I don't think it ever states thet Adam and Eve were related.

no but their children would be!

Err....

Terry....Jerry....Timmy....

HELP!!!

The only problem is that today the gene pool is so deteriorated that it is not wise.

By the way Eve was related to Adam, she was taken from him.

Err....

HELP!!!

The only problem is that today the gene pool is so deteriorated that it is not wise.

Made from his rib wasn't she?

I just don't remember any reference to an actual 'relation'.

What do you suspect his purpose is?

I think that has been covered, but I will be glad to say it again. It is simply to place this offense in the faces of everyone so that they will make a decision. As I said before, God opens two doors and people make a decision as to which one they will walk through. There was enough of the truth exposed in the film so that the true hearted seeker after God would be drawn by it. God's Spirit will use it to draw them. It may be just a look on someone's face or Ben's words, "Either God is watching out for His Son, or Wayne is making it up as he goes along." They would then be led to more truth on the net or they will be given it in a quiet moment in their own room. It is also true that one may be offended by the film and yet be drawn to look deeper and find the truth, such as on a forum like this. One soul from the UK has already come alive. The others who have no life in them, to be drawn with, will just naturally choose the other door.

Terry, serious question, what are Michaels views on homosexuality, i wondered (not for very long mind) whether god had ever instructed him to sleep with any of the men?

I had asked Micahel this question earlier, and this was his response.

Michael has not "slept" with men.  Men are the image of the old husband, the earth, that had dominion over the woman, the church.  The woman overcomes by giving herself to the Son.  The man overcomes by yielding up his dominion to the Son.  A woman in the historical sense has not had a kingdom.  The man was the ruler over her.  That is why a woman takes the man's name when she marries him.  The woman is a yielder, the man is a warrior, and their marriage to the Son comes in different ways.  The parable of the land reveals this.

Err....

HELP!!!

Made from his rib wasn't she?

I just don't remember any reference to an actual 'relation'.

Yes. Adam said when he saw her, "This is flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone."

It was given as a symbol for our present experience.

Terry, serious question, what are Michaels views on homosexuality, i wondered (not for very long mind) whether god had ever instructed him to sleep with any of the men?

I had asked Micahel this question earlier, and this was his response.

Michael has not "slept" with men. Men are the image of the old husband, the earth, that had dominion over the woman, the church. The woman overcomes by giving herself to the Son. The man overcomes by yielding up his dominion to the Son. A woman in the historical sense has not had a kingdom. The man was the ruler over her. That is why a woman takes the man's name when she marries him. The woman is a yielder, the man is a warrior, and their marriage to the Son comes in different ways. The parable of the land reveals this.

That's errr, cleared that up then......

Snowychap,

I am of the opinion that there are no absolutes or truths and so I cannot show you someone who has arrived at the truth by this method.

So are you saying that you are now free to judge everyone as a liar who claims to be telling the truth? And what has your opinion done for you lately? Are you absolutely sure there are no absolutes? Have you not heard of lord Kelvin, and the temperature of “absolute” zero?

Thanks, Timothy. As with Terry's previous lengthy and satirical post about 'Wayne Bent - the monster', I would have to say that I am not calling him a liar or you or Terry: I am questioning things which purport to be the Truth.

You however seem to be quite keen to imply that to tonyh29 :

Also, our answers may appear "stock" because the truth is consistent. Perhaps if you spoke it, you would know that.

Who said we were ever in the market of selling salvation???? And what will information do for you?? How would someone else's judgment of Hitler give you a heart of righteousness?

but they aren't aiming to educate people and convert them to their way of belief, they know they can't do that.

TheDon, I would say that the tour of 7th day adventist churches some time ago by their group (or some of their group) was a bit of a recruitment drive.

Timothy,

I will give you the probability that you're not in that market, now - or at least on this forum.

(It is quite amusing to hear language such as 'in the market' for those who claim that the corruption of the cult outside is what you are trying to avoid)

I assume that you are here and on some other fora in order to try and mollify any potential fall out from the C4 programme and that is why you all have tried to appear as laid-back, liberal and tolerant as possible. Also, I would posit that it is the reason that you have concentrated upon Iraq and the middle east as a subject with a good chance of getting people on side. I think you have been drilled pretty well. I'm not so sure about the brainwashing - again an extreme word used mainly for emotive purposes. I don't doubt that we are ALL influenced both consciously and sub-consciously and I believe those that deny the possibility are deceiving themselves.

Also, TheDon on the recruiting (from the keyboard of Jerry):

One soul from the UK has already come alive.

Jerry - thank you for the parable.

I'm sure if Jesus were around today he too would be updating parables to things such as F1 - sorry, I forgot Christ is here and talking through you we have such a parable?

I am interested that you use the principle of human minds and the human development of language in order to provide clear evidence of the existence of god.

It seems to be based on an error of logic. though. It equates DNA and language. You deem these things to have similar characteristics thus you view them as the same. You then take from language the characteristics not evident in DNA and apply these characteristics to DNA.

I look at what my Father tells me to look at

Is he behind the search engine google, then? For I seem to remember that is what brought you to this site?

Err....

HELP!!!

so you condone incest?

Jerry - thank you for the parable.

I'm sure if Jesus were around today he too would be updating parables to things such as F1 - sorry, I forgot Christ is here and talking through you we have such a parable?

I am interested that you use the principle of human minds and the human development of language in order to provide clear evidence of the existence of god.

It seems to be based on an error of logic. though. It equates DNA and language. You deem these things to have similar characteristics thus you view them as the same. You then take from language the characteristics not evident in DNA and apply these characteristics to DNA.

===============================

Actually I think you are incorrect but I will leave it up to you to deal with that.

Should you be interested in an answer to this you can go to this URL

http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/audio/newevidence.htm

It is a physicist talking about the balance in the universe. I find him quite interesting until he starts talking about evolution at the end. However, there are a few links at the bottom that cover the information theory. I believe the first of them, "If You Can Read This, I Can Prove God Exists" is the most recent presentation.

From snowy,

TheDon, I would say that the tour of 7th day adventist churches some time ago by their group (or some of their group) was a bit of a recruitment drive.

You could call almost everything in life a recruitment drive. When a person finds a nice TV at a good price, he tells his friends. If one locates a great soccer ball, he usually doesn’t just buy it and hide it in the closet. Turn on your TV and you will see evangelism every 10 minutes (advertisements).

I came on here to clear up some things about the film. I stayed because people asked some questions. I can say this though: I have been contacted by someone who read this thread and wanted to come and live here. I did not even reply. The person that Jerry spoke of wanted to come here as well. He was told that if he has the spirit of God, he is already part of our little family, and should stay where he is. We are not selling anything. We are not raising money. We don't want "members". Does that sound like recruitment to you?

On the other hand; would I be disappointed if someone decided to start treating their neighbors with respect and love? - no I wouldn’t.

There is something that Terry neglected to mention. Michael said that God told him to let Ben and Eddie make the film. He also told Michael to tell them everything. Michael was at complete rest about it all. Michael also told Ben several times he could trash us or make us look good, it made no difference. He would only put into the movie what God wanted. Michael said that he sees very clearly how Father kept him from seeing what was going to be done with the film, as he would have been tempted to not cooperate. Personally, I think it would have affected his presentation. So being kept from seeing Ben’s true intent until the very last day was all part of the plan.

However the outcome is now getting clearer and clearer as Father is opening up His purposes for the film, in the grand theme of things.

From the above post, I take it that conversations like the one happening on this very board where you & Terry get to tell your un-manipulated side of the story is part of the grand scheme that you refer to ?