Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

The last game we played there was a real low. We knew we were shit but losing to that game to Sunderland rubber stamped it. Need to avenge that as other than that I have nothing but good memories at the stadium of light. Always a guaranteed win.

As for the selection, its sensible not to put Jack in, would be horrific if he gets injured and missed the game on Saturday. Should have enough to get by without him. Would have preferred Thors energy over Whelan's industry. Strange decision to not put a defender on the bench. Whats the plan Steve? put Jedinak at CB if Terry hobbles off after 15mins :unsure:

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The 2 in midfield that were overrun by Wednesday's schoolboys?

I cannot understand that line up. AGAIN.

Sort of but Albert instead of Josh, and second half once josh went we did ok. Would agree I’d prefer Birkir DM though

• Like 1

No way Jack is match fit to start this, but I am really happy to see Albert back out there. 

I like the line-up. It's probably the best we could do at the moment, and hopefully the 4-4-2 works out well. 

It's a decent enough line up. It'll be interesting to see how many of these will play all three games in seven days.

I'm not sure how Sunderland play, I'm guessing they're more a mobile team than a team that launches the ball given that we've got Whelan over Jedi.

It'll be all about our wingers and their fullbacks.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

No Jack. :(

No defenders on the bench is Fun !

Ffy.

Good old “ up and at ‘em Brucie ! 

Ive been telling everyone for months he is Positive to the point of Keegan- esque recklessness !

:blink:

21 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They did. We rode our luck. Whelan in a 2 just doesn't cut it. He can't run.

I actually thought the problem was Hourihane was off the pace first half and Josh was away with the fairies.

Whelan did ok.

• Like 1