Hatton vs Mayweather

Grant(aka_eddy)

Who will win?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hatton
    • Mayweather
    • Too close to call

Does anyone know if Virgin are showing the repeats? It says they are not being shown in all areas.
Ex-NTL areas only.

The ex-telewest areas dont have the capability to do repeats of live events.

Any idea if there's a way to find out if i'm in an ex-NTL area?

One thing I didn't like at the promo today was the cold sore on Hatton's lip, I always thought they were a sign of you being rundown a little.

No, thats a car parked on your head....

Mayweather for me....

Tyson's backing Hatton !

Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is backing Ricky Hatton in his fight against Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas, saying a victory for the The Hitman would be "good for the sport".

Tyson was the youngest man to win a world heavyweight belt but later became better known for a series of controversial incidents both in and out of the ring, serving three years in jail after being convicted of rape and also memorably biting off a portion of Evander Holyfield's ear during his comeback.

While some believe Tyson's behaviour has been bad for boxing he has thrown his weight behind Hatton in the most hotly-anticipated bout of the year because of the Englishman's ability to improve the standing of the sport.

He told the Daily Mirror: "I want Hatton to win. I like his style, I like his attitude.

"I'm not the same with Mayweather. I don't like the flash stuff. I don't like the way he acts with money and the arrogance.

Â