Hatton vs Mayweather

Grant(aka_eddy)

Who will win?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hatton
    • Mayweather
    • Too close to call

No. Even though the show will be the same, Mayweather - Hatton in HD will be on a different channel to the one you see. A channel you need a HD box to receive.

It has to be Hatton, HAS to be. Rugby world cup - lost. Hamilton F1 - lost. Euro 2008 - out.

This is one of a few things keeping my faith in sport.

(the others are villa and the knowledge that however unlikely it is, the possibility that someone will take over the world and ban cricket from ever being played again might happen.)

I think the Hitman will win it. IF he can get inclsoe enough and bang away to the body a bit early doors.

I don't think Floyd is gonna trade - i think he will try and dance his way to a points win.

So, if RH can get close enough and land some blows, i can see him winning either by stoppage or on points.

Depends if Floyd has slowed at all these days. If not then he could just dance rings around RH all night and coast to a points win.

But i'm going with RH, just for the destructive punches.

Is it possible to get the fight if you're on Virgin Media?

With the Sky sports package already if that helps

Yes you can.

I think you press the home button & then button 6 then 3 and then I think button 4.

Cheers

Looks like going round my mates rather than waking my kids uo then!!

Just heard on the preview that they're expected in the ring some time after 4am :shock: That's bloody later than I thought. I think I'll be getting up for it rather than staying up (especially considering there'll be beers consumed earlier in the day)

Definitely staying up. But then I stay up for every American fight. I'm not taking any risks with missing this one... This is THE fight. British boxing has never had a bigger, more meaningful fight. I can't wait. This overshadows everything else sport-wise in 2007.

Gwaaaan Ricky boy!

Â