Hatton vs Mayweather

Grant(aka_eddy)

Who will win?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hatton
    • Mayweather
    • Too close to call

Having been in Sydney for three days now, I think I have found another (ANOTHER!) positive...

Fight starts here early evening, just the right time for a few jars and a bite to eat...

Marvellous...

Come on the Manchester Mexican!

hatton likes to fight on the inside, so if he can drag floyd in he has a chance. the only problem is floyds speed and ring awarness means this will be virtually impossible. just look at floyd bout with de la hoya. even the grat man couldnt acheive this feat. therefore a floyd win on points or a late stoppage seem the most likely outcome.

I can't see it starting anytime before 4am. Vegas are 8 hours behind, remember.

Saying that, though, the undercard isn't likely to hang about. Lacy SHOULD dust off Manfredo within six rounds, and Daniel Ponce De Leon is a killer puncher so his bout should go early, too.

Hatton-Mayweather about 4.30? That would be my guess.

IMO, if Mayweather is going to win, it will be on points, but there again I had Graham Earl to beat Amir Khan!! More out of hope as my lad has done work with his trainers.

I have had a tenner on Ricky to beat him between rounds 7-9, but must say am worried by the class and reach advantage of the pretty one

IMO, if Mayweather is going to win, it will be on points, but there again I had Graham Earl to beat Amir Khan!! More out of hope as my lad has done work with his trainers.

I have had a tenner on Ricky to beat him between rounds 7-9, but must say am worried by the class and reach advantage of the pretty one

amir khan will go all the way. his speed and power like that at that weight is scarey.

Anyone else watching the match for free via internet? Myp2p.eu has got it avlbl on a few different streams...looks like I'll be watching the match on some Romanian channel...lol

Same here thanks to the incompetence of Virgin Media.

Sounds like the same channel aswell.

amir khan will go all the way. his speed and power like that at that weight is scarey.

Just want to see how he reacts when a class fighter gets in his face. The Scottish bloke did it a while back and he was ordinary. Was really expecting Earl to give him a stiff test, fair play to Amir.

Just want to see how he reacts when a class fighter gets in his face. The Scottish bloke did it a while back and he was ordinary. Was really expecting Earl to give him a stiff test, fair play to Amir.

Which channel are you watching on?

Some of them when I try to load say the channel is offline, and the others available just wont load for me?

remember for the limond fight he was only 19. it just took him a bit of time to adapt to the step up in class.

For anyone reading this thread and not watching the fight yet...I'm watching the Romanian channel on www.myp2p.eu

It's great! There is no lag right now at all, actually watching a small preview/documentary of Hatton and Mayweather..all in English with Romanian subtitles. I hardly watch boxing but this looks to be a good fight, and since I can watch it for free, I think, hell why not. Only hope the commentary during the match is in English....heh

Here is the link, you need Sopcast though

And you can download Sopcast Here

Â