Hatton vs Mayweather

Grant(aka_eddy)

Who will win?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hatton
    • Mayweather
    • Too close to call

I'll stay up. None of this going to bed then getting back up. Few tinnies and I actually enjoy the buid up to these fights plus theres a pretty decent undercard including a couple of Calzaghes left overs in Lacy and Manfredo.

I'm looking forward to this fight more than any other in recent memory.

Mayweather because of the extra 7inch reach!

This is the biggest key.

But it's publicised well enough for Hatton to have adapted for this. Mayweather wins alot of his fights from people staying well back, but misjudging that reach and catching the full effect.

I expect Hatton to get right in close to him from the start, and I think Hatton can take and give more punishment than anyone Mayweather has fought before.

Hatton to win, by knockout, within 6 rounds.

Mayweather because of the extra 7inch reach!

This is the biggest key.

But it's publicised well enough for Hatton to have adapted for this. Mayweather wins alot of his fights from people staying well back, but misjudging that reach and catching the full effect.

I expect Hatton to get right in close to him from the start, and I think Hatton can take and give more punishment than anyone Mayweather has fought before.

Hatton to win, by knockout, within 6 rounds.

Hatton likes to get inside and bully fighters anyway so the reach issue shouldnt be a problem.

So long as he does this and cuts off the ring, i can see him winning.

Exactly Marlon - Its OK to show to blokes beating the shit out of each other but the fact one uses one swear word at a time when all those who would be offended should be in bed seems to send SSN into a meltdown.

That weigh-in was class. Loved Hopkins and Joe squaring up and the crowd's baiting of Hopkins.

Voted Hatton, I think hrhas more of an edge to him and I think he will over-rub PBF.

Will be watching live in the pub,will probably need a few red bulls with the Vodka!

See Hopkins and Calzaghe squaring up.

According to BBC Sport, Hopkins said "I would never let me a white boy beat me" !!!

Get the fight on!

Hopkins always pulls stunts like that, I wouldn't take much notice of it. He's too old now anyway, Calzaghe should have fought him years ago.

According to BBC Sport, Hopkins said "I would never let me a white boy beat me" !!!

As a "white boy" theres a lot of things I could reply to that but I'd be called a racist.

Just dont post pictures of Nazi football fans!!!!!

As a "white boy" theres a lot of things I could reply to that but I'd be called a racist.

I remember Alan Minter saying he "won't lose to a black man" before he fought Hagler (badly chosen words as it turned out)

I wonder if such a fuss will be made this time.....

Having said that I've followed Hopkins for years and he's not to be taken seriously, I suspect he's trying to make the fight hotter than it already is - he pulled the same shit on Felix Trinidad when he fought him, threw down the Puerto Rican flag in front of thousands of fanatical Trinidad fans. I remember a bunch of them attacked him and he sparked the first one out with a single punch and legged it :lol::lol::lol:

He also apologised after the fight...but as I say it's just the way he is.

Â