Crypto currency

PieFacE

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

itshappening.gif

It feels a bit premature to me, I have a feeling there’s going to be a fairly big correction coming (before another surge). Hopefully people have their position protected.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Genie said:

It feels a bit premature to me, I have a feeling there’s going to be a fairly big correction coming (before another surge). Hopefully people have their position protected.

Agreed. Though I think it's largely down to the Bitcoin ETFs. $500m+ is entering the spot market on a daily basis from the ETFs. 

Feels far too early to be breaking ATH's going by previous cycles but the ETFs may be changing everything.

These type of numbers seem to be occurring daily at the minute. Not sure how the market reacts when it inevitably stops

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

ETFs are for sure a driver but I also wonder how much people are front-running narratives. 

With the halving coming up, everyone is expecting BTC in 6 figs and eth to ATH, so I think we might see things move earlier than normal.

The flip side, based purely on historical info, is that April is typically not great and May is a blood bath, then it gets choppy until the end of summer and we rip again. 

I'm not waiting for April personally - I've been balls deep in ETH and alts for two years, but am starting to move into a small stables position where I can farm points for confirmed airdrops.  Won't be going more than 40% stables but it'll be the most I've held since 2021. If I miss some of the rip I don't care - I need to hedge a bit to sleep better.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

With all the meme coins pumping recently it has me quite confused. That's generally an indicator that retail is now getting exposed to crypto again, but absolutely no one in the real world is talking about crypto that i've heard. Not all that much retail talk in telegram/twitter either.

I have no idea who's buying that shit

ORAI has been a nice little earner for me so far

Edited by PieFacE

18 hours ago, Genie said:

I think there's usually a bit of a dip after BTC hits major milestones, because people use it as triggers to sell

• Like 1

For anyone in the shitcoin trenches - the meta over the last few days has been dead coins pumping days later.

If you buy something that gets over a milly mcap and it plummets, don't sell for dust.

Missed a few of these, held a handful, and have one that's up 40x after being dead for over a month.

Key point - it has to have previously pumped, so if it hit 100k and died then rip.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I found the video in this tweet quite interesting as a possible scenario for this cycle. Thought i'd share it in the event others may do too. I wasn't expecting (or planning for) a left translated cycle and that would kinda ruin all my plans, so it's good to keep options open i guess,. 

Edited by PieFacE

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, people get risk off when WW3 is looming

April almost always the start of "sell in may and go away".

Going to be choppy for a while - sticking with the stables ratio I have right now vs trying to catch that knife.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

My biggest investments are all in gaming, ai, rwa and BTC ecosystems.

keep an eye out for an indie game studio called bloom, think the tge is a ways off but having seen the team and roadmap I think it'd be one to get in early

this guy is one of the lead devs:

https://x.com/oddishdoteth?t=PLG5Aob7hBTfMPtuSnkNnA&s=09

also, not nfa but if you think arbitrum gets a rotation, boop is a good leveraged bet - lead meme (by a distance), community very active, has been working up some good partnerships for a memecoin

i don't normally touch memes but r/r feels very asymmetrical on this one

Â