Crypto currency

PieFacE

17 hours ago, PieFacE said:

This dude is pretty good. Hope this comes true. 

I’m pretty sceptical of any Crypto “experts”. It’s all too new for these people to be guru’s. I wonder if he sold everything in December and bought it back now for a fraction of the price?

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Its all very quiet. Anything interesting going on @PieFacE?

Nope not really.

Just patiently waiting.

Lots and lots of talk of investment funds getting into crypto, lots of bullish news with companies like Coinbase adding more tokens etc etc. But still in a cooling down period from December/January. I'm currently accumulating coins while everything is kinda flat. Think it's the best time.

Looking at getting more Flixx and GET. I'd like to get 150k flixx all together.

Edited by PieFacE

27 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Nope not really.

Just patiently waiting.

Lots and lots of talk of investment funds getting into crypto, lots of bullish news with companies like Coinbase adding more tokens etc etc. But still in a cooling down period from December/January. I'm currently accumulating coins while everything is kinda flat. Think it's the best time.

Looking at getting more Flixx and GET. I'd like to get 150k flixx all together.

I've picked up more FLIXX whilst they are few pence each. I have just over 15,000 now.

Not really looked at anything else, I'll check GET out. Any other promising cheapo's with low market caps that are worth researching in your view?

EDIT: Wow, just checked price of GET, its gone from over $7 to $0.34 since January.

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I've picked up more FLIXX whilst they are few pence each. I have just over 15,000 now.

Not really looked at anything else, I'll check GET out. Any other promising cheapo's with low market caps that are worth researching in your view?

EDIT: Wow, just checked price of GET, its gone from over $7 to $0.34 since January.

Yeah GET has a buy back guarantee of $0.50 (coming in Q3 this year), a fully working product being used in Holland, and the ability to eliminate Ticket touting. 

They've had mentions from the UK government in ways of eliminating touting and it's a project that not only is quite close to my heart, but one I can see as being as success.

I got in the pre-sale when they were $0.17 a coin, but only had £2.5k to put in at the time so wanting to load up more. 

The ICO was hugely undersold, only 10million coins were sold, so for a market cap of £300 million, which isn't exactly unreasonable if they expand out of Holland,  they will be worth £30 a coin.

Video here if you're bored...

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Guts (the creators of GET) just released this article. I struggle to see how this  coin won't go big really. It benefits the end user, the aritsts, and the venue. 

https://blog.guts.tickets/the-race-for-honest-formule1-tickets-6bf06183a553

Apples to apples
GUTS Tickets is not selling the tickets for all of the F1 shows, a number of the shows are being sold through ‘old fashioned’ applications. This gave us a great opportunity to show why making tickets ‘smart’ offers so many advantages.

Even before the tickets for the shows that weren’t being sold by GUTS were for sale, they were already being offered by TopTicketShop for 150% — 200% of the original price, with a high of 64 euros a piece. And we’re not finished yet; on top of that raised price comes a service fee of €12.50 per order. That amount alone is about 40% of the price of the original ticket, and that’s just for the service fee (a.k.a. the trouble of swooping in and buying the ticket only to put it up for sale again).

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I've sold my Flixx, VEN and ARK and put my money into other things. 

Will probably get back into VEN and ARK if (when?) I get some profit back.

What you bought?

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

TOMO and Credits.

Plus a few dabbles into some ICOs

I've heard good things about Credits. Could be a good purchase that one. A few people I know are quite heavy in it. 

Do you know if they've announced how many coins are needed for a masternode?

Edited by PieFacE

19 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I've heard good things about Credits. Could be a good purchase that one. A few people I know are quite heavy in it. 

Do you know if they've announced how many coins are needed for a masternode?

I don't think they have, but it's possible. I definitely won't have enough so haven't bee paying much attention to that aspect.

• Like 1

On 09/04/2018 at 13:42, PieFacE said:

Yeah GET has a buy back guarantee of $0.50 (coming in Q3 this year)

It's under 50c now so surely you can't lose, how does this buy back work?

I signed up for Presearch a 'decentralised search engine'. You get up to 8 tokens a day for searches. I haven't had time to read up on it so it might be a waste of time. :lol:

24 minutes ago, coda said:

It's under 50c now so surely you can't lose, how does this buy back work?

Exactly :D

It's literally free money haha.

More info on it here...

https://blog.guts.tickets/the-get-buy-back-at-0-50-settings-things-straigt-986d8b31e7d5

The guaranteed minimum exchange rate of €0.50/GET — How the protocol acquires GET from the open market
In this blog I will briefly answer several questions that repeatedly crossed my path on Telegram concerning the guaranteed exchange rate of €0.50/GET set by the GET Protocol.

• Thanks 1

Â