Crypto currency

PieFacE

45 minutes ago, coda said:

Intrigued by tomorrow's announcement from XVG. I don't own any but it should be interesting either way.

Yup will be interesting. Verge is the definition of a "shitcoin"....  I have a feeling it's going to be a huge letdown.

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

hehe, think someone bought 10BTC's worth. Maybe they know something we don't :D 

Just dropped back to 13cents then up again to nearly 16 :o

Could it be a big pump and dump group?

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Just dropped back to 13cents then up again to nearly 16 :o

Could it be a big pump and dump group?

Hmmm ususally P&D groups slowly build up hype and volume before pumping the coin. This looks like one buyer buying a lot "out of the blue".

Looks more to me like some form of inside trading. But maybe one person just found out about the project and bought loads? Not sure.

You in the Flixxo trading telegram? 

Palm Beach is a legit investment group I think. This is Palm Venice Beach... P&D group I think. Judging by what people are saying, never heard of them before though.

Just now, Genie said:

Who is the Dr10 guy? He’s all over it every time I look in. Is he part of the Flixxo team or just a trader?

Dr10 is a cool guy.

On the ARK team, GET team, and I guess he works for Flixx too. One of the first few people I got to know online when getting into Crypto, knows his shit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I guess no complaints from you if it does hit $5 :)

If this thing goes anywhere near $5 i'm selling all. Would be a $650,000 return haha.

Would probably sell before that tbh...

Edited by PieFacE

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

If this thing goes anywhere near $5 i'm selling all. Would be a $650,000 return haha.

Would probably sell before that tbh...

Anyone found a way around the tax yet? I read last week that some people who bought before product launch are able to call it gambling and therefore no tax to be paid.

Itll need some test cases to go through the courts before we know if it’ll stick.

Edited by Genie

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Anyone found a way around the tax yet? I read last week that some people who bought before product launch are able to call it gambling and therefore no tax to be paid.

Not heard that one before, but I think it sounds pretty legit. It's definitely a form of gambling. 

Would be nice to get an accountant that can pull that off.

Edited by PieFacE

Â