Crypto currency

PieFacE

If GET already has a working product in use today isn’t the value today very true of its real value? 

Its not like taking a punt on something that still has its big launch or upgrade to come which might inflate the price?

Obviously the price guarantee makes it a good buy at 34c if you can get the 50c later if needed.

Edit: currently trading around $0.43

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

If GET already has a working product in use today isn’t the value today very true of its real value? 

Its not like taking a punt on something that still has its big launch or upgrade to come which might inflate the price?

Obviously the price guarantee makes it a good buy at 34c if you can get the 50c later if needed.

Edit: currently trading around $0.43

Having a working product and it actually being adopted are very different.

It's almost in a "pilot" phase in Holland atm. :thumb:

The more GET is adopted, the more it's going to be needed by ticketing companies, the higher the value of the coin will rise. It's blockchain with a real use-case where the end user has no idea they are using blockchain, as it should be.

My brother in law is 21 and his father passed away very young and unexpectedly 3 years ago. Around Feb he spent £68k of his inheritance on Bitcoin and by my calculations (looking at things pretty conservatively) he's currently down about £22k. It's an eye watering amount of money for someone of that age to lose. 

I really really hope it comes around because his Dad was a real salt of the earth type and the thought that his money earned through blood sweat and tears (literally) is getting pissed away on crypto currency markets is killing me if not my brother in law. 

• Like 1

On 09/04/2018 at 15:12, Stevo985 said:

I've sold my Flixx, VEN and ARK and put my money into other things. 

Will probably get back into VEN and ARK if (when?) I get some profit back.

Flixx is doing alright last week or so, up from ~5.5 cents to 9.6cents. 

I’m hoping it’s the one that makes me some good profit. 

Edited by Genie

5 hours ago, villaglint said:

My brother in law is 21 and his father passed away very young and unexpectedly 3 years ago. Around Feb he spent £68k of his inheritance on Bitcoin and by my calculations (looking at things pretty conservatively) he's currently down about £22k. It's an eye watering amount of money for someone of that age to lose. 

I really really hope it comes around because his Dad was a real salt of the earth type and the thought that his money earned through blood sweat and tears (literally) is getting pissed away on crypto currency markets is killing me if not my brother in law. 

That's pretty sad. Obviously I'm not a financial advisor blah blah blah, and I could be very wrong. But I think as long as he doesn't panic sell it, it will work out well for him in the end. He will at least be able to break even at some point if he's regretting it.

Anyone else feeling rather bullish at the minute? 

Feels like things are starting to turn again. The huge volume spike in Bitcoin yesterday usually is an indicator of good times coming. 

Just bought another 50k Flixx. Looking for a £2 price point over the next year to sell now. :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

How much did the 50k cost you? FLIXX has more than doubled this week. I’m tempted to buy another 5-10k.... 

0.68BTC for 51k.

I had 10 ETH knocking about so used that.

I'm fully expecting the price of Flixx to dip a bit to be honest. But i'm fine with buying at these prices and waiting. 

I really do think a platform release and an exchange listing (hopefully Binance or Bittrex) will give it a nice jump. But it's a bit of a risk. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

I agree on the FLIXX dip, it often spikes then falls part of the way back. I’ve bought an ETH and holding it on KuCoin so I’ll keep an eye on the FLIXX price and maybe switch it for about 5000 units. It’ll take me up to 20,000.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree on the FLIXX dip, it often spikes then falls part of the way back. I’ve bought an ETH and holding it on KuCoin so I’ll keep an eye on the FLIXX price and maybe switch it for about 5000 units. It’ll take me up to 20,000.

I'm hoping for £2/3 end of year. i hope it works out for us :D 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, omariqy said:

As long as I get my £800 back on Flixx I am happy!

What did you buy in at?

Ive done vast majority of my business on FLIXX aT the 5/6cent mark although I initially bought a few hundred quids worth around 30 cents. Currently holding a very small profit overall.

Edited by Genie

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

What did you buy in at?

Ive done vast majority of my business on FLIXX aT the 5/6cent mark although I initially bought a few hundred quids worth around 30 cents. Currently holding a very small profit overall.

300 at 30p and 500 at 20p

Edited by omariqy

Â