Week 1 - Pat some Kansass

Tegis

Saw us play at a higher intensity during pre-season. I think we just about turned the engine on, let alone got ourselves into first gear. Considering Cam threw two passes all pre-season he's looked alright. 9ers so, so bad though 

Complete bullshit.

Starting CB ejected for... nothing

TD taken off the board for... nothing

Blatant no call for DPI, which would have put us on the goal line.

I hate the Packers and Aaron word removed'ing Rodgers.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Same Giants team as last year with a putrid offense.  Even with Beckham it wasnt great last year and will be the same this year as the Oline is horrendous.

I thought Marshall and Engram might help, but when the oline cant do anything then there is no hope.  35 yards rushing!?  Turnstyles would be better on the oline, they might at least offer some momentary resistance! 

AnnoyIngly, the same issues we had in pre-season seemed to have carried over into Week 1 for the Skins (although an absolute BS call at the end of the fourth completely robbed us of the chance to win the game, but you know, ridiculous decisions going against the Skins is hardly anything new).

Defense was much improved. Hopefully the offense just needs a little bit of time to click. There's too much talent on offense for it not to be at least as good as it was last year.

2 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

Getting released by the Browns wasn't going to see a lot of teams coming for him

What a fall. Sad, seemed like a nice enough guy and he was no slouch of an athlete either. Case study on why signing bonuses are so huge.

That game should have been iced way before Joseph iced the kicker. Dumb ass borderline fumble by Jamaal and then the biggest PI not called ever, and on top of the PI a DOUBLE bounce on two feet before the interception led to 14 points. I say **** deserved win for us in the end.

Rivers is a maniac but I cant help but like him.

Â