Joe Hart

alreadyexists

The way free kicks go through him is the biggest concern. Bale at the Euros and the 2 against Scotland were very worrying. Then there's his WC performances too... 

Bad move for WHU I think. 

12 hours ago, Genie said:

The way free kicks go through him is the biggest concern. Bale at the Euros and the 2 against Scotland were very worrying. Then there's his WC performances too... 

Bad move for WHU I think. 

he has no left hand. its actually embarrassing that a professional goalkeeper has such a weakness

• 6 years later...
36 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I can't think of many other players who's career has nose dived in such a way that his did. 

Not injury related or lack of effort. 

Was he ever that good?  Joined Manchester City before they won the lottery, stayed in the team for a few years and eventually got upgraded on.  Still went on to win half a dozen trophies after Pep binned him. 

2 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Was he ever that good?  Joined Manchester City before they won the lottery, stayed in the team for a few years and eventually got upgraded on.  Still went on to win half a dozen trophies after Pep binned him. 

Nah he wasn't. I remember him shouting his mouth off in the tunnel trying to motivate players for England (VS Wales), before chocolate wristing one into the net soon after :D

Went to school with him and played on the school football team with him, he’s actually from the West Midlands believe it or not. I remember him telling me he’d signed for City and he was over the moon, though this was before their oil billions rolled in.

He was always a talented sportsman but he’s certainly had a much more successful career than I ever imagined.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Went to school with him and played on the school football team with him, he’s actually from the West Midlands believe it or not. I remember him telling me he’d signed for City and he was over the moon, though this was before their oil billions rolled in.

He was always a talented sportsman but he’s certainly had a much more successful career than I ever imagined.

I thought he was from Shrewsbury

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Retiring end of this season.

Whenever I think of him nowadays though all I can think of is his neck length

How have I never noticed this before???

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

How have I never noticed this before???

Maybe you started by looking at the shoulders and got bored before you reached his face? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

I can't think of many other players who's career has nose dived in such a way that his did. 

Not injury related or lack of effort. 

I'm not sure it's nose dived at all. He kept up a high level.

Look at Navas as a comparison. Madrid, PSG, Forest. 

I wouldn't say that's a nose dive either, but there are only so many players that can stay in "elite" brackets for their entire career, and it's arguable City weren't "elite" when he played there. 

He had a very good career, one that very few footballers have. 

13 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I'm not sure it's nose dived at all. He kept up a high level.

Look at Navas as a comparison. Madrid, PSG, Forest. 

I wouldn't say that's a nose dive either, but there are only so many players that can stay in "elite" brackets for their entire career, and it's arguable City weren't "elite" when he played there. 

He had a very good career, one that very few footballers have. 

He spent about 3 seasons as back up at West Ham, Spurs and Burnley. I would say that's a drop

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He spent about 3 seasons as back up at West Ham, Spurs and Burnley. I would say that's a drop

Sure it's a drop, but it's not a nose dive. 

Look at how many players drop leagues. He was also the England international.

It's a drop, but it's not a nose dive. When he sits down at the age of 80 I am sure he will consider his career a massive success. 

Â