Gran Turismo Sport

Straggler

Two wins at Tokyo Outer Ring East in the GR3 race today takes me to 4 wins in 110 races. Neither race I crossed the line first, but I raced clean and the others didn’t and were penalised. The first win I kind of knew I was going to win as I was rammed by a couple of the cars who passed, and I could see them hitting each other and the walls throughout the race without slowing down so I knew if I kept in touch with them I would win.

It was a Similar story in the second victory except I was as far down in 5th after being propelled off at the final hairpin with a lap to go, but jumped the lot of them. Haha, take that you cheating bar stewards! :D

• Like 1

Just noticed there's a GT companion app on the Play store which tells you how close you are to raising or dropping your DR and SR ratings. Seems like I've a while to go till I raise my DR :D

On 03/04/2018 at 22:35, Stevo985 said:

And next race I get punted over a chicane. Get a 7 second penalty and go from an SR B to C as a result.

I've gone from S to C in two days.

I'm done. Time for a break.

Haven't touched it since.

Might dive back in this afternoon and see how I get on.

Big part of me wants to smurf it and start from scratch. Don't know if that's even possible.

On 04/05/2018 at 11:43, Stevo985 said:

Haven't touched it since.

Might dive back in this afternoon and see how I get on.

Big part of me wants to smurf it and start from scratch. Don't know if that's even possible.

I did dive in last week for one race and managed a 2nd place around Maggiore in the GR1 race. And the only reason I didn't get 1st was because I had a penalty I couldn't shift (for spinning off the track by the way, annoying!)

I kind of didn't want to spoil it after that so turned it off again :D 

I've been doing a lot of single player stuff and trying to get used to manual transmission on a dualshock controller.  Reckon that should help shift me up the grid :D

Â