Gran Turismo Sport

Straggler

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I am busy all weekend...

FOR **** SAKE, STEFAN!!!!
YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

YOU **** word removed!

WHAT ABOUT ME? DIDN'T YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU MADE PLANS?! HOW DO I FIT INTO THESE PLANS?

I am going to try and get on this tonight, need to up my game ahead of the VT GT League. ?

Would it be ok to send some of you guys on here a PS4 friend request? For future races, and the like.

Edited by NeilS
terrible typing skills or faulty keyboard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

I am gong to try and get on this tonight, need to up my gamahead of the VT GT League. ?

Would it be ok to send some of you guys on here a PS4 friend request? For future races, and the like.

Yeah that's cool with me bud.  Dubbs75 is my psn. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

I am going to try and get on this tonight, need to up my game ahead of the VT GT League. ?

Of course. Stevo985 is mine (original!)

at the least it means our times will appear on each other’s friends leaderboards

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeilS said:

StefanW2812

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I hate Suzuka

I have mixed results to say the least, it either goes well or horribly wrong. Going to try the other race now.

Have you ever tried the FIA races?

Just now, NeilS said:

I have mixed results to say the least, it either goes well or horribly wrong. Going to try the other race now.

Have you ever tried the FIA races?

Yeah I have, although they're usually at awkward times. On a normal night I don't get on until at least 9pm and they're finished by then.

They're good though. Qualifying is different. You get a 10 minute qualifying session with everyone on track. Fuel and tyre wear active, so it can be quite tactical.

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I have, although they're usually at awkward times. On a normal night I don't get on until at least 9pm and they're finished by then.

They're good though. Qualifying is different. You get a 10 minute qualifying session with everyone on track. Fuel and tyre wear active, so it can be quite tactical.

Ok, I might give them a go. I have usually shied away from them.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I hate Suzuka

Switched to using the Mitsubishi Lancer and faring better.

It's slower, but way more stable, and faster in the last section.

Still hate that track through. So inconsistent.

Really like that new track. The one that is daily race c at the moment. 

I’m not very good at it, but it’s a nice track. Flows well. 

All the fantasy tracks seem to be better than the real tracks!

53 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Really like that new track. The one that is daily race c at the moment. 

I’m not very good at it, but it’s a nice track. Flows well. 

All the fantasy tracks seem to be better than the real tracks!

I have only given the new track one go, and that was without qualifying so I was going at it blind. Needless to say, I did badly.

I really should give it another go, but have had a couple of close races on Suzuka. Managed a 2nd and 3rd and also my first ever fastest lap in one race. I need to drag myself off chasing that elusive victory.

When do the tracks change for the new week?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeilS said:

I have only given the new track one go, and that was without qualifying so I was going at it blind. Needless to say, I did badly.

I really should give it another go, but have had a couple of close races on Suzuka. Managed a 2nd and 3rd and also my first ever fastest lap in one race. I need to drag myself off chasing that elusive victory.

When do the tracks change for the new week?

I assume Monday but I’m not sure. 

It took me all day, but I finally got a good result on Daily Race C, the long one around the new circuit.

Not a very exciting video, but probably one of my best races in terms of consistency and patience.

Had to fast forward it a couple of times to stay within my 15 minute share window (which I've now found out you can extend) and I miss th every start of the race, but I started in 7th

Edited by Stevo985

Â