Weekends football 19/21 August

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Looking at the scores, this is a tough and unpredictable league.

The league table won't be taking shape until the spring period tbh,

the play off places are going to be so close i reckon, wouldn't be surprised if 10-12 are fighting for those four places.

Hopefully were one of the top teams come may

It's a shite league and with the quality we have and the money we have spent (and continue to spend) we should steam roller 90% of the teams in this league.

Brighton and Huddersfield concede.. so only Fulham on 10 points as it stands. Geez this league will be tight. Late goals like against Sheff wed and Huddersfield may come to haunt us. 

Andre Gray got Burnley's second today, but people are highlighting his Twitter history which is pretty horrendous.

Classy :unsure:

I can only assume these were before he became a first team player, but he's gonna be in the shit now. Rightly so, as he's obviously a knuckle-dragging, mentally-challenged scumbag.

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Andre Gray got Burnley's second today, but people are highlighting his Twitter history which is pretty horrendous.

Classy :unsure:

I can only assume these were before he became a first team player, but he's gonna be in the shit now. Rightly so, as he's obviously a knuckle-dragging, mentally-challenged scumbag.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38167305

I shouldn't have expected any less to be honest. Burnley doesn't seem the nicest city to grow up in.

Â