International Football General Chat

villa4europe

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ciaran Clark is still awful

He must be the only defender in the world that doesn't know Gareth Bale is left footed. Embarrassing that he let him cut back on to his left foot with all the space in the world.

Looking at the ROI line up after a year of experiment and think they're going to be in the wilderness for a long while. Walters barely played for eight months and he's still Ireland's best striker?! Midfield options are terrible aswell.

Wales got nice mix of youth and experience. Think Giggs will be much better manager than people expecting.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Looking at the ROI line up after a year of experiment and think they're going to be in the wilderness for a long while. Walters barely played for eight months and he's still Ireland's best striker?! Midfield options are terrible aswell.

Wales got nice mix of youth and experience. Think Giggs will be much better manager than people expecting.

Lot of injuries for Ireland but still be shit with full team. Wales battered us last year and we sucker punched them

Management has to go its a shambles. Bruce and Mon same shit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Sweden reserve side showing that outside the first 11 there are only about 2 players that are up to standard ATM.

Soundly dominated by a pretty much first 11 Austria side.

First goal was comedy moment

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Mcleish and O'Neill managing still, and getting pumped 4-0. What a time to be alive. Just need Sam back for England , Dowie to get in chsrge of Ni and Pulis to take over for Wales. 

Excuse me whilst I stick my head in the oven.

Don't forget ol' Bruce, doesn't Bruce get a lick?

Edited by sne

its the 1 FA 1 vote thing, its awesome if your a fan of a team in the 3rd / 4th level and like others have said it just give a bit of impetus to friendlies that no one cares about

my problem with it is UEFA, greedy piggies that i take a cynical view on everything they do

this tournament is designed to make them money

UEFA 2020 in multiple cities is designed to make them money

UEFA could give free tickets to disabled children and first thing i would think is "how does that make them money?"

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Erik Hamren has worked his magic on Iceland ?

This appointment is as bad or worse than Hasse Backe for Finland.

Hamrén is pretty much the Swedish Tim Sherwood, all the way don't to his silly trademark clothing. 

35 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Iceland on their way down now after a golden five years, most of their defence are in their 30s. Going to be difficult for anyone but yes Hamren was poor choice.

All the tactic, attention to detail, organization and discipline they had under previous managers will be replaced with "shining™" and lots of other meaningless words that sound like something but in reality is just hokum.

He is a charlatan, a seller of snake oil, and shiny beads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Germany are definitely on the slide, players like Boateng, Neuer, Muller and Hummels past their primes,  their midfield isn't as strong and lacking the quality of previous years and they aren't bringing through any good strikers. Werner is a joke at this level.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â