TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 09:27, sexbelowsound said:

How many people are still actively playing this then?

the bugs seem to have settled down.

edit: he says as he tries to log into the app only for it to be buggered. I've been playing the nfl yahoo fantasy league, I wish they'd create a proper football one, it'd blow this out of the water. 

I am, though didn't finish work til gone 8 on Friday and so missed the Friday night deadline.

Still, ended @Rds1983's unbeaten start :P

Was more screwed by the Friday deadline on fantasy.premierleague. Chadli and Capoue left on my bench. 31 points dropped. Ouch!

Edited by tomsky_11

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2016 at 14:42, sexbelowsound said:

Question 1) Are we still carrying on with this? I've noticed a number of teams have dropped out it seems.

Question 2) Eriksen, Alli and Kante are all available for trade.

I've been up in Scotland with zero internet for a while but I'm happy to keep going.

Pm me about Eriksen and Alli if they are still available.

25 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I've been up in Scotland with zero internet for a while but I'm happy to keep going.

Pm me about Eriksen and Alli if they are still available.

Not much point with only a handful left. This league has dropped to bottom of the 3 I play. It's below my NFL one!

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Not much point with only a handful left. This league has dropped to bottom of the 3 I play. It's below my NFL one!

Shame if it dies, but I guess it makes me Champion (if we call it now).

11 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Shame if it dies, but I guess it makes me Champion (if we call it now).

Lol im sure you'll take great pride in that.

Id rather start again with smaller numbers. We're pretty much in the same situation as we were last season where over half the players are locked into teams whose manager is no longer playing. 

• 1 month later...

I've still got no idea how most of the points are calculated, and therefore why I'd pick one player over another.  And I can't seem to get the players I want.  And why have subs if you can't use them?  Why not just have them in the pool.

I appreciated the effort in getting this set up, and the draft was a laugh, but it's just a crap game...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've still got no idea how most of the points are calculated, and therefore why I'd pick one player over another.  And I can't seem to get the players I want.  And why have subs if you can't use them?  Why not just have them in the pool.

I appreciated the effort in getting this set up, and the draft was a laugh, but it's just a crap game...

Sad thing is it was much better last year.

How they've ballsed this up so much is beyond me.

• Like 1

I'm still going, and having no problems either. Seem to have avoided the glitches. 

12 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'm officially out.

Lost my game last week because I couldn't login to take out Smalling and now it won't let me change my lineup this week.

Sorry guys.

If you're definitely going to drop out, could you swap out your good players for 16 duffers who'll never play?

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm still going, and having no problems either. Seem to have avoided the glitches. 

If you're definitely going to drop out, could you swap out your good players for 16 duffers who'll never play?

I'll try but the reason i'm dropping out is because I can't even change my lineups.

• 6 months later...

If anyone finds a website that actually does this style of game well then could you post it?

I want to set up a league with my mates. There were a few quirks with Togga that put me off it anyway, and it sounds like last season was an embarrassment, so I'd rather go with someone else.

Â