Pokémon GO

hogso

32 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Just hatched my second 10km Egg.

Aerodactyl. Same as my first 10km egg.

Livid

I'm giving up on this game. Too many bugs.

Not only do 30% of captures get lost due to freezing, including 4 new pokemon I hadn't encountered before or since.... now both my eggs got to hatch point and then just disappeared.

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I'm giving up on this game. Too many bugs.

Not only do 30% of captures get lost due to freezing, including 4 new pokemon I hadn't encountered before or since.... now both my eggs got to hatch point and then just disappeared.

Have you checked your Pokemon?  My first egg got to hatching point and disappeared without doing anything... but it gave me a Nidoran or something when I checked my Pokemon.

I'm playing on an iPhone 6S Plus and have had no issues. I don't even find the battery life an issue, I can get like 11-12 hours of Pokemon GO on a single charge based on my calculations. That said there are so many iPhones of varying power, battery life and spec so I guess just because one iOS device is fine doesn't mean they all will be. 

It's a complete waste in powering up your Pokemon until you reach the higher levels I've found. It's much better to just catch a fuckton of Pidgeys, evolve them in a few lucky egg sessions and level up. I wish I'd figured that out sooner but oh well.

My top three are two Vaporeons at 1341 and 1282, and a Flareon at 937.

You catch higher rated Pokemon the higher level you are, so it's best to focus on levelling up. For example, I'm level 18 and I'm finding level 200 Pidgeys.

If you stock up on Pidgeys and Weedles for a couple of days so you have loads of them, you can evolve them all with the lucky egg activated, which gives you double xp for half an hour. The xp racks up quickly so it doesn't take that long.

If you really want to level up your current mons, then you just need to keep catching wild Pokemon to get stardust and the candies of that specific breed. So if you wanted to power up Pidgeot, just catch Pidgeys.

There is an app on the Google Play store called Battery Go which allows you to effectively lock your screen while still having your phone vibrate when Pokemon come around and still count your steps for eggs

Hopefully it's in the UK.

It will triple my ability to hatch eggs I estimate

I am sure the higher level you are the more different pokemon appear. Just went level 9 and a haunter and starme came up on my radar (first time) couldnt find either. They need to fix this feet on the radar. I dont think they are going to bother as makes game last longer with that

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am sure the higher level you are the more different pokemon appear. Just went level 9 and a haunter and starme came up on my radar (first time) couldnt find either. They need to fix this feet on the radar. I dont think they are going to bother as makes game last longer with that

Yeah, I think this is true.  I caught a Haunter and a Tentacool yesterday - neither had appeared before.

The feet on the radar thing is hugely annoying.  I don't actively hunt for certain Pokemon now, just anything at all that I can find!

Â