Fan Trouble at Euro 2016

Genie

Eastern europe has a major Hooliganism problem, not sure how many Slovaks have travelled but think they'll be issues in that game although not to the degree of violence we saw involving England.

Russia are going out regardless, would prefer to see punishment for them at next world cup.

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

That is exactly what someone who is in a Russian firm would say!

Dammit.  Hmmm.  Maybe I am the ear on the ground and the eye in the sky :ph34r: (there's no way someone would admit to that ...)

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

Seemingly most, if not all, of the serious Russian hooligans are already gone home.  They only planned a weekend in Marseille of kicking the shit out of the English.

This is what the Russian journalist I mentioned previously said on Football Daily when they had him on again.

He re-emphasised that the Russian hooligans had the England game "circled in red" a long time ago. He said the attitude is very much that English fans claim to be the real hooligans, but the Russians wanted to come and prove that they were more dangerous.

He also said he'd be very surprised if they had the same sort of trouble again, and that the serious hooligans would have gone home already.

He was incredibly scathing of the attitude towards the violence in Russia as well

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This is what the Russian journalist I mentioned previously said on Football Daily when they had him on again.

He re-emphasised that the Russian hooligans had the England game "circled in red" a long time ago. He said the attitude is very much that English fans claim to be the real hooligans, but the Russians wanted to come and prove that they were more dangerous.

He also said he'd be very surprised if they had the same sort of trouble again, and that the serious hooligans would have gone home already.

He was incredibly scathing of the attitude towards the violence in Russia as well

every single tournament England fans are causing problems. Every single time. If a group put themselves up there to be shot at, they cant complain when they are, surely?

Guess what - it'll be the same in 2 years time too, England fans will travel en masse, and cause carnage. And these blokes will be back, and will hammer them for it.

Its not difficult to do - turn up, have fun, don't be dickheads, go home.

Don't see Welsh fans getting their teeth rearranged by 'MMA fighters' (!) etc - and there are a lot of individual dickheads in there too for sure - but England have this ability to bring the numbers of idiots that make them a target.

2 minutes ago, chrissmith921 said:

every single tournament England fans are causing problems. Every single time. If a group put themselves up there to be shot at, they cant complain when they are, surely?

Guess what - it'll be the same in 2 years time too, England fans will travel en masse, and cause carnage. And these blokes will be back, and will hammer them for it.

Don't see Welsh fans getting their teeth rearranged by 'MMA fighters' (!) etc - and there are a lot of individual dickheads in there too for sure - but England have this ability to bring the numbers of idiots that make them a target.

Did you mean to quote me here?

4 minutes ago, chrissmith921 said:

That makes perfect sense. So if one of my Polish locals causes a bit of trouble, should I gather all of my friends to go in to the Polish shop down the road and smash the shit out of all of them. Because clearly they cant be innocent, they're Polish too, they're just as responsible for the man causing the trouble!

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

That makes perfect sense. So if one of my Polish locals causes a bit of trouble, should I gather all of my friends to go in to the Polish shop down the road and smash the shit out of all of them. Because clearly they cant be innocent, they're Polish too, they're just as responsible for the man causing the trouble!

Bookmark this thread and return after World Cup 2018 when 'innocent England fans beaten up' starts around.

And after Euro2020, WC2024.... etc etc.

Every time theyre involved, always claim to be innocent.

1 minute ago, kurtsimonw said:

If anyone thinks that the actions of the English fans influenced the premeditated attacks on them by both Russian and French hooligans, they are seriously deluded.

Just now, chrissmith921 said:

Bookmark this thread and return after World Cup 2018 when 'innocent England fans beaten up' starts around.

And after Euro2020, WC2024.... etc etc.

Every time theyre involved, always claim to be innocent.

That's not what I said.

England fans cause trouble, you say this is putting a target on our back. Some English fans eating food get beaten up by Russians - and that's just fine? You are being far too black and white, not all English fans are innocent, not all English fans are trouble makers.

There is an issue and there will always be an issue, you will see the same headlines over and over. Does that make it alright for other nations fans to kick the shit out of people who actually are trying to have a good time?

Its known as the English disease for a reason

Oh right-So the Russians who planned all this months ago did so because they caught a dose of the English disease?

Priceless.

Likewise the Marseille scum who told Joey Barton they were attacking English "because it's our city"

With the greatest respect, it is known as the English disease because of clueless fools spouting crap and journalists who want to sell stories.

• Like 3

England fans have been at it for years. Still are.

This time, people fought back - and were prepared. And now in 2 years these English fans will need to go to Russia - its going to be the same. Not innocent at all though - years and years England fans have been pricks? Or is that not true as well?!

4 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

That's not what I said.

England fans cause trouble, you say this is putting a target on our back. Some English fans eating food get beaten up by Russians - and that's just fine? You are being far too black and white, not all English fans are innocent, not all English fans are trouble makers.

There is an issue and there will always be an issue, you will see the same headlines over and over. Does that make it alright for other nations fans to kick the shit out of people who actually are trying to have a good time?

Good time in Marseilles but who were arrested as a result? Or is that conspiracy theory rubbish?

This time, people fought back - and were prepared. And now in 2 years these English fans will need to go to Russia - its going to be the same. Not innocent at all though - years and years England fans have been pricks? Or is that not true as well?!

So if Trump decides to nuke the middle east until there's nothing left, that would to be expected? Afterall, it's seemingly a Muslim at the head of every terrori attack on the West, they've been doing it for decades now! It's their own fault.

2 minutes ago, chrissmith921 said:

Good time in Marseilles but who were arrested as a result? Or is that conspiracy theory rubbish?

Who were deported as a result?

Who did the French police blame?

Edited by Stevo985

1 minute ago, chrissmith921 said:

"Fought back"

Are you on drugs?????

Middle aged men were hunted down in packs, chased, beaten to a pulp and left unconscious. They had done nothing wrong other than to be enjoying the atmosphere.

Please point us to any videos where English are fighting before attempting to re-write history. The chairman of the FA has come out today and stated that English fans need protecting.

Some of this anti-English stuff really is disgusting on here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chrissmith921 said:

Can you read?

I said some English fans have caused trouble - which is why arrests have been made. I also said English fans have been attacked unprovoked. Have you seen the video of English fans in the seated area, no chanting, not even loud talking. Just sitting there, before a group of Marseille ultras show up and begin throwing chairs at them. Are you saying that they deserve it simply for being English? Regardless of the fact they didn't do anything wrong?

Â