Fan Trouble at Euro 2016

Genie

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

or you can speak to people who are actually out there and quite happily blame it on the russians...

Speaking to neutrals who are there, from Switzerland and Albania and they say that a lot of the English have provoked it from the off. Russians just took it to a whole another level but English have retaliated.

7 minutes ago, 007√ said:

Not 100% of it, but you are reliable.

3 minutes ago, 007√ said:

in fact you are just as reliable as they are.

in defence of the English, they are absolutely not reliable

:) don't mention it, I'm here to help! :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

in defence of the English, they are absolutely not reliable

:) don't mention it, I'm here to help! :D

How are they not? They have partaken in this and started it with the French from the beginning. They are just as reliable as anyone else. 2 wrongs don't make a right....

Chrisp is being naughty! :)  You're mis-using the word 'reliable'.  I think you mean responsible?  And Chrisp is never here to help :P 

• Like 2

In all honesty I don't think people are saying that some of the english supporters are squeaky clean, I also suspect if it was one group of yobs against another in the streets it would garner the usual column inches, but it was the speed and viciousness targeting normal football supporters, that is the reason its been shocking, and that lays the blame squarely at the feet of russian supporters, not all of them, but the 150 quoted figure. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

In all honesty I don't think people are saying that some of the english supporters are squeaky clean, I also suspect if it was one group of yobs against another in the streets it would garner the usual column inches, but it was the speed and viciousness targeting normal football supporters, that is the reason its been shocking, and that lays the blame squarely at the feet of russian supporters, not all of them, but the 150 quoted figure. 

spot on, this was an preordained organised attack on anyone that was english

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

think you mean responsible rather than reliable...

Yes, sorry about that.

Seat68- Yes, if its the normal football supporters then that's not right at all. English wouldn't attack people like that, Russians on the other hand.... Well they would, seen it in person.

Every team has dickheads, it's that simple.  England have a reputation that proceeds them so any little disturbance is widely reported.

Fact is, despite the reports early in the weekend, the majority of English were the victims on this occassion.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

trouble is the Americans would turn up after all the fighting has taken place and claim they won

Not in Chicago haha. Be blown away in 30 seconds, couldn't even give the first derogatory hand gesture before guns start to pop off.

But don't forget you would be cheering for Germany if it wasn't for us :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, 007√ said:

Not in Chicago haha. Be blown away in 30 seconds, couldn't even give the first derogatory hand gesture before guns start to pop off.

But don't forget you would be cheering for Germany if it wasn't for us :rolleyes:

On that basis, all of the commonwealth countries should be cheering for us.  They don't.

Â