The Positivity Thread

R1chuk

45 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Ah the standard positivity thread after one win :crylaugh:

I get that you might not feel the same and for good reason, but it seems a bit pointless coming in here just to mock others wanting to be positive.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I get that you might not feel the same and for good reason, but it seems a bit pointless coming in here just to mock others wanting to be positive.

I've just read it all before..... pretty much this time of year..... For the last 5 years.

6 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

I've just read it all before..... pretty much this time of year..... For the last 5 years.

I know the feeling and I have to admit I've got caught up in it myself prematurely before and wont be making the same mistake again. That said, the main positive for me is the positivity others have that has enabled fans to still give the team such fantastic support over what has been a very painful few years in football terms for all of us.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 1

I like it when nice people say nice things about our nice club. It makes me feel good inside, like sunshine straight to the heart. Oh wait. That could be fatal.

We can only win the next match.......and see where it takes us.

We have so much repair work to do, why tantalise ourselves with over ambition.

lets get the basics right.....lets apply them consistently.....and lets see where that takes us.

lets leave the gloating for another day.....or Imo  don't bother.....its low class anyway.

It's amazing what a win can do for morale. considering the effect it has on us, imagine if it has the same effect on the players, or even 50% of that. This game, and especially this league, is all about momentum. Even average teams with average players can go on a run and surprise everyone. So why not Villa? I'm praying for a win tomorrow, it would be such a massive boost to everyone connected to the club. If we can gather some confidence, this team is capable of going up. It's all about the results though, if we can start to win games it will snowball. 

UTV!

• Like 1

On 21/10/2016 at 19:26, Woodytom said:

So do us a favour and go away then? Would you prefer we carried on losing and being negative? Are you even a villa fan?

Apparently I've run out of likes today.... But I like this thread. 

We are going to properly batter the bluescum next week.  Which is brill because whenever I am ambushed by a nose with a handshake on Enckelman day it will put me on notice to return the favor on Brucey day! 

Three points to us. And what do points make? 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Apparently I've run out of likes today.... But I like this thread. 

We are going to properly batter the bluescum next week.  Which is brill because whenever I am ambushed by a nose with a handshake on Enckelman day it will put me on notice to return the favor on Brucey day! 

Three points to us. And what do points make? 

£2.47 off next weeks shop?!!! 

• Like 1

Â