The Positivity Thread

R1chuk

Still positive about Xia. Excited about who the new manager is. Don't care about Samuelsen; as far I can see he has not been charged with a crime. He has been a target for bad journalism and some far off conclusions.

• Like 1

Nip and tuck between us and the Geordies all year. They're at our place last game of the season and two points ahead in the league. We destroy them 7-0 to take the title. Noses are relegated as well :)

• Like 1

I'm POSITIVE this thread was accidentally started on the wrong forum.

Actually, I'm glad to see it.  

I will be happy with any of the new manager options being tossed about because none of them are named Black.  I'm happy with Xia because he is not named Randy.  I'll be happy with any player sale we make (some more than others, clearly).  I'll be happy with any player purchase because it means a rebuild is on.   I'll be happy to see the scouting network overhauled.  Come to think of it, this may be the only thread I ever read again.   +++++++

• Like 1

15 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

I'm POSITIVE this thread was accidentally started on the wrong forum.

Actually, I'm glad to see it.  

I will be happy with any of the new manager options being tossed about because none of them are named Black.  I'm happy with Xia because he is not named Randy.  I'll be happy with any player sale we make (some more than others, clearly).  I'll be happy with any player purchase because it means a rebuild is on.   I'll be happy to see the scouting network overhauled.  Come to think of it, this may be the only thread I ever read again.   +++++++

Yeah he can't be randy they have a strict policy in number of children per family I believe! ;-)

• 4 months later...
Â