The Positivity Thread

R1chuk

I'm thankful we've finally been sold. There's always going to be reservations about any new owner. It's a suck it and see scenario. I have a feeling the good times will roll. 

The first football club to be 100% Chinese owned when they're hell bent on dominating football can only be a good thing in my eyes. 

Welcome Dr X!

• Like 2

Dr X isn't Lerner, yesssss!

He wants to get us promoted, yesssss!

He wants to make us top 6 in the PL, yesssss!

He wants to make us the best known team in the world, yessss!

I'm normally miserable and even I'm being positive :)

• Like 4

Refreshing thread, I like it, too stressful reading through some of the posts in the takeover thread.

Nothing to worry about atm, so let's enjoy it and look forward to a promotion push. 

• Like 3

I'm looking much more forward to the championship campaign now.

Under Lerner I was dreading it as the negativity around the club and on the pitch was still going to be there.

Now we can appoint a decent manager and give him good resources to get on with the job.

Top 6 minimum and with the expected budget we should be pushing Newcastle for the title. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We've got some of the best young players in the country coming through at the minute in my opinion. I expect 2 or 3 to have a big impact next season 

They play for Man. United from what I've seen.

People like Andre Green and Hepburn Murphy have barely played any minutes in senior football, we haven't loaned them out anywhere so I wouldn't go overboard yet.

We should certainly be expecting big things from Grealish next season though. 

Edited by VillaChris

The mail article has ratcheted up the excitement for me. Villa is loose change, he's taking over a US company for 3.5 billion this month. I am seriously now of the opinion that this guy has the money to  fulfill his vision.

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They play for Man. United from what I've seen.

People like Andre Green and Hepburn Murphy have barely played any minutes in senior football, we haven't loaned them out anywhere so I wouldn't go overboard yet.

We should certainly be expecting big things from Grealish next season though. 

The positive on this is that we have young hungry players that have good potential under a good manager.

Remember to keep it positive.

• Like 1

Â