Burton Albion

ferguson1

Indeed. Great achievement. Who would have thought we would be playing a league game against them!

Hope Walsall get up as well 

Great achievement for Burton, it's good to see some new names have some success. Walsall playing off against Barnsley. I'm in two minds who I want to win, I live up north now so Barnsley is closer and a lot of my neighbours support them. I used to drive past Bescott every day, Don't mind the friendlies but it would depress me further knowing that we're playing there in the league. 

A fantastic achievement for the town and club.

I can't be the only one that can't abide Clough though? I've seen so many of his sides play "football" and he makes a Mcleish side look like Barcelona.

Awful anti football manager.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Too many derbies, I want Bradford to come we need to avenge that defeat

we really dont. not like Bradford fans are on all the forums reminding us that they beat us

• Like 1

Yeah pretty crazy, I saw them play the Boro' in the Conference in...2002? I think. They were even in the same league as Atherstone Town at one point, and they really are very, very shit.

On the subject of Halesowen, I recall in the mid to late 90s they were an excellent non-league side (oddly, the other club that sticks in my mind that has not gone on to greater things is Merthyr Tydfill), when ever they came to Manor Park you knew it was going to be a tough game.

Used to be that Halesowen were great and Stourbridge were shit, now the other way round. 

On topic, I'm looking forward to playing Burton, especially at their place. Should really make it hit home how much we've blown it in recent years. 

On 08/05/2016 at 23:11, Zatman said:

we really dont. not like Bradford fans are on all the forums reminding us that they beat us

I have a lot of Bradford supporting mates.  We owe them!

Would be happy with them or Walsall.

On 09/05/2016 at 10:58, HanoiVillan said:

Used to be that Halesowen were great and Stourbridge were shit, now the other way round. 

On topic, I'm looking forward to playing Burton, especially at their place. Should really make it hit home how much we've blown it in recent years. 

Im actually dreading the days when we get beaten comfortably by the likes of Burton

Â