The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

12 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Yup, bet he's dying for a chance to manage us :crylaugh:

I love him too but LOL If he ever leaves Sevilla it will be for a much bigger and better club then us (and them tbf).

Chinese mega-money. Nothing to laugh about in my opinion.

4 hours ago, romavillan said:

As Katy Price once said, "you're never too old to get your ringpiece smashed in by a rich man".

Is that the underlying problem with our senior players.....always worrying about the plane landing at Birmingham Airport.

If we are at the fit and proper persons test stage has anybody got a clue how long that takes??? Neil Moxley is confident it'll be sorted this week and he's a Villa fan aswell so wouldn't make stuff up. 

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

Is that the underlying problem with our senior players.....always worrying about the plane landing at Birmingham Airport.

Isn't Randy's jet called the 'Ring Stinger 3000'? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

If we are at the fit and proper persons test stage has anybody got a clue how long that takes??? Neil Moxley is confident it'll be sorted this week and he's a Villa fan aswell so wouldn't make stuff up. 

To be fair, the folks at TBAR are Villa fans too...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Isn't Randy's jet called the 'Ring Stinger 3000'? 

Well he has ****ed everything else at the club ,why should the players be an exception.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If rafa will manage NUFC in the championship then why not?

Maybe if we get super rich Chinese owners we should bid in for rafa ;)

- no chance of getting him but it would be worth it to wind up the barcodes some more.

5 minutes ago, cosofsaunders said:

Thetrees has spoken on Twitter

The jet of Mr Guo Ziwen is on its 2nd BHX long stay this year. Just noticed that China Aoyuan are now HK based.Maybe #avfc

i hope not....hasn't got enough personal wealth to service our mistakes.

8 hours ago, avfcwills10 said:

I honestly can't even imagine what it'll feel like to see a post on the official site saying a takeover has gone through. 

It's almost as if we all know that nothing is going to happen and have just decided to play a really cruel game amongst ourselves by pretending it's going to!

Does anybody ever check twitter or look on here and actually expect something to have happened?!?! 

I'm not saying I don't think it's happening btw :ph34r: just can't actually imagine seeing it in black and white!

Well it happened in 2006 and I was like you back then probably in excitement levels.

Experience has taught me to wait and see if the new owners actually appoint competent people in important positions....

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Well it happened in 2006 and I was like you back then probably in excitement levels.

Experience has taught me to wait and see if the new owners actually appoint competent people in important positions....

While it is wise to wait and see the second that official site updates to "Club statement: Aston Villa sale complete" without reading any more I'll feel like a 5 year old on Christmas day.

• Like 1