Football board

Sam3773

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

so the football disbanded less than 3 months in, if its due to a takeover then no worries. if we are stuck with lerner next season then we are doomed 

I think it all has. 

King and Bernstein struck a nerve with Lerner and got his wrath and it likely was down to Lerner being in sell mode and not seeing the point of them being there.

Bevington was here to investigate the club for Hollis so he knew what he was working with.

It all seems to point towards a sale and yet again Bevington has confirmed that a sale is in the works and it sounds pretty advanced based on the "very soon" bit, so I think we're all good here.

Well it seems that those who know what they are doing all leave.

Only BL left.

SH still working on a sale.

If its all lies and one day SH also downs tools and leaves we'll be left with RL & Krulak.

Bright future............

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

after King and Bernstein left it was inevitable that Bevington wouldnt be here long. 

but sure we still have Krulak on the football board

Bevington was apparently only staying until the end of the season anyway?

I don't think this is a big deal (in a negative way).

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Bevington was apparently only staying until the end of the season anyway?

I don't think this is a big deal (in a negative way).

I don't think that's the case. I believe that he made a promise to stay to the end of the season AFTER Bernstein walked. As a 'favour' to Hollis. 

• Like 2

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I don't think that's the case. I believe that he made a promise to stay to the end of the season AFTER Bernstein walked. As a 'favour' to Hollis. 

In which case an instance of "nothing new here"?

I fail to see the problem with Bevington leaving, as a standalone incident.

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

In which case an instance of "nothing new here"?

I fail to see the problem with Bevington leaving, as a standalone incident.

Well, quite. I don't think anyone is kicking up a stink over it. Aside from the fact it highlights again what a **** mess that whole incident was. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Well, quite. I don't think anyone is kicking up a stink over it. Aside from the fact it highlights again what a **** mess that whole incident was. 

He stayed as a favour you are right,  I believe as to leave at the same time as Bernstein and King would have been an utterly bigger chaotic mess and exposed even more what a shambles we are

Â