Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I remember saying a few seasons back Lerners work will not be done until we are relegated. Now my worry is how many divisions. Browns hit rock bottom before he finally sold them. Are we rock bottom yet?

I think, if he doesn't sell this summer, that we will go down another division.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I remember saying a few seasons back Lerners work will not be done until we are relegated. Now my worry is how many divisions. Browns hit rock bottom before he finally sold them. Are we rock bottom yet?

You make it sound as if he's waiting for us to drop down to League 1 before selling.

I've been quiet for a while reading what others have said and making my own mind up about who I would like to see mange this great football club.

I originally was against Pearson being appointed but now I'm leaning towards him as my preferred candidate.

He assembled most of the Leicester squad that is now top of the league and he seems to know his way around the transfer market.

Moyes for me will be waiting for a Premier League team and it wouldn't surprise me to see him back at Everton if Martinez is another Summer casualty as some are expecting.

Whoever comes in some will be against the appointment but to get back to where we belong we all need to support the team and the manager.

I have hated the last 3 seasons but now i see relegation as a chance to rebuild.

Look at the teams that have gone down and come back up, they look stronger and better than before.

Not looking forward to the atmosphere at Villa Park on Saturday with Southampton visiting.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Believe me the Browns being shit is mostly Randy's fault but they are chronically bad regardless.

Disillusioned but loyal fans, terrible leadership suffering constant change. Nothing like our situation at all!!!

24 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Forgive me if I don't take much stock in what Collymore says. He's a bullshitter. Not that I trust the Mail either.

What does he bullshit about? He called out Fox and Almstadt before others. He also recently just met with Brian Little, so wouldn't surprise me if he had some idea of what the situation is. 

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What does he bullshit about? He called out Fox and Almstadt before others. He also recently just met with Brian Little, so wouldn't surprise me if he had some idea of what the situation is. 

Do we actually know whether Fox and Almstadt are to blame? He's always running his mouth of about loads of things and he went off on a little tantrum when the club got rid of him recently.

Didn't know he'd met with Little though.

17 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

he's a professional bullshitter, his job literally entails bullshitting in order wind people up so much that they phone a premium phone number in order to vent their spleen

he's also an excellent self promoter 

the blokes a **** idiot

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Do we actually know whether Fox and Almstadt are to blame? He's always running his mouth of about loads of things and he went off on a little tantrum when the club got rid of him recently.

Didn't know he'd met with Little though.

Do we know whether they are to blame? Yeah I think it's pretty clear they played their part and collymore called them on it long before others did.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he's a professional bullshitter, his job literally entails bullshitting in order wind people up so much that they phone a premium phone number in order to vent their spleen

he's also an excellent self promoter 

the blokes a **** idiot

Not to mention a hypocrite. Bangs on about his disgust at players not putting in the effort and fight needed when the nob was exactly the same when got his dream move. Was meant to take us to another level but just strut around the pitch while earning his big money. If anybody can relate to players like Lescott and Richards it should be him! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Believe me the Browns being shit is mostly Randy's fault but they are chronically bad regardless.

Disillusioned but loyal fans, terrible leadership suffering constant change. Nothing like our situation at all!!!

On the other hand at least they were worth a lot of money. 

7 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

Yep strutting around in the top half of the table, playing in European quarter finals. He's nothing like these players.

I find peoples opinions of Collymore on here embarrassing. 

You clearly have a bad memory. He was playing in a very good team that just finished 4th and 5th yet couldn't hold a place because he was lazy and outa shape. He completely distributed a very good team and took us backwards eventually leading to the departing of one our best managers in recent history. All this after a record move. He scored a cracker in the quarter finals but can you remember anything else he did of note? 

I got nothing against the guy, I just think sometimes his houllier than thou attitude is abit rich considering how he conducted himself at villa.

edit: in fact you could argue he was worse! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa