The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

Just now, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

christ i wasn't prepared for vince cable's face at this time of night.

Time to Leave your bedroom and go downstairs and put the TV on 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

City of London: Remain 75.3%, Leave 24.7%

if the rest of London mirrors that then remain could edge it  but ITV are putting Wandsworth at 65% which if replicated thoughout may not be enough 

If the London votes win it for Remain , I imagine that will open another can of worms.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Even with low turn out the sheer density of population in London will tip balance I think especially as I expect big remain results.

Hope you're right, but I'm pretty much panicking at the moment to be honest. 

Almost every where the bbc are going, Leave seem to be performing better than expected.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabby said:

If the London votes win it for Remain , I imagine that will open another can of worms.

I think the country is going to be very much divided whatever the result now, not just along geographical lines.

Sky's forecast is 56 to 44 for remain.... it isn't a prediction it's a forecast based on what's in already

sky saying that London needs to exceed previous expectation for remain to win it though 

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Sky's forecast is 56 to 44 for remain.... it isn't a prediction it's a forecast based on what's in already

sky saying that London needs to exceed previous expectation for remain to win it though 

Strange, considering the swing in betting odds (At the risk of sounding like Alex Salmond). Remain approaching 2/1.

Edit - Now back to pretty much evens

Edited by penguin

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

So Sky are forecasting the London boroughs will exceed previous expectations of already fairly high remain majorities?

Glasgow vote looked huge % wise but a lower turnout than expected

Lambeth on parity with city of London so it could well be that London is going to be going roughly 50% more  in favour .... Let's see what the £ screen makes of that 

3 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Inner London will probably not be enough in itself. Suburbs may plump for Leave.

I'm sided with Cameron, Osborne and London. I need a shower. 

Really need some bug remain results to slow my pulse down a bit. 

Â