Who will be joining us in the Championship

Dorset77Villa

As we've all but given up and now look forward to a new challenge in the Championship who do you think will be joining the Mighty AVFC dropping down this season?

For me I want to see Newcastle drop, the fans are full of it this window with all there signings and to me it's just panic buying.

I think the other will be Sunderland as I think Norwich & Swansea have more about them to stay up.

Ideally but unrealistic: West Ham, shit fans

Realistically: Sunderland, Swansea

But I would love to see Newcastle go just because they've spunked so much money this window.

You call it panic buying but it will probably keep Newcastle up.

I think Sunderland and Norwich are coming with us

I'm not sure Shelvey sulks and has had too many clubs for a 23 year old, something is definitely wrong there.

Townsend has been with the U21's so will be off the pace.

I think it may end up costing them bringing in all these new faces, look at QPR

2 minutes ago, mwj said:

Ideally but unrealistic: West Ham, shit fans

Realistically: Sunderland, Swansea

But I would love to see Newcastle go just because they've spunked so much money this window.

They've got 36 points, why even mention them? 

1 minute ago, Dorset77Villa said:

I'm not sure Shelvey sulks and has had too many clubs for a 23 year old, something is definitely wrong there.

Townsend has been with the U21's so will be off the pace.

I think it may end up costing them bringing in all these new faces, look at QPR

QPR were already **** though. Newcastle are on the brink of safety and have improved their squad significantly imo. Shelvey, Townsend and potentially Doumbia are all decent signings imo

2 hours ago, Arj Guy said:

QPR were already **** though. Newcastle are on the brink of safety and have improved their squad significantly imo. Shelvey, Townsend and potentially Doumbia are all decent signings imo

Newcastle on the brink of safety? Maybe compared to us but they still have to go to Everton, Liverpool, Leicester, Stoke so that puts pressure on their home games.

Think Norwich and probably Sunderland though.

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Newcastle on the brink of safety? Maybe compared to us but they still have to go to Everton, Liverpool, Leicester, Stoke so that puts pressure on their home games.

Think Norwich and probably Sunderland though.

I meant to say that Newcastle are only a few points from 17th. I  think they've got a better squad than the likes of Norwich and Sunderland

I can't help thinking when I look at Newcastle...why are they never linked to defenders. When teams run at them they score goals....e.g. newcastle 0-3 Leicester, Palace 5-1 Newcastle, Newcastle 3-3 Man. United.

Have they got the personnel to actually outscore that many teams for all their good spells in matches?

Wrong shambolically run North east club on verge of relegation....

Personally it would be good for football if us, Newcastle and Sunderland all went down. All run poorly, all with little ambition but to stay up and make the numbers in the prem, at least the promotion clubs have been positive and given it a go so they deserve the big pay day next season. History suggests one will go though, most likely Norwich.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Wrong shambolically run North east club on verge of relegation....

Personally it would be good for football if us, Newcastle and Sunderland all went down. All run poorly, all with little ambition but to stay up and make the numbers in the prem, at least the promotion clubs have been positive and given it a go so they deserve the big pay day next season. History suggests one will go though, most likely Norwich.

Ha, so it was! As you've noted, they're easily confused . . .

EDIT: Also I totally agree about which three teams should go down, and for the reasons you say. Three of the worst owners in football. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

Â