Pep Guardiola

Guest av1

Pep Guardiola is to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season and will be replaced by Carlo Ancelotti.

Guardiola, 44, has been linked with Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

The former Barcelona coach has won two league titles and the German Cup since joining Bayern in summer 2013.

Ex-Chelsea boss Ancelotti, 56, has been on a break since being sacked by Real Madrid in May 2015 and has signed a three-year deal with Bayern.

Probably the worst kept secret of the last couple of month's, but its now official, Pep is leaving Bayern. I think its almost guaranteed his next stop is England, but where do we think he will rock up next?

I'm going with Old Trafford. 

Here

I just can't see UTD wanting José, I could see,

José - City.

Pep - UTD.

Simeone - Chelsea.

Surely Arsenal must be planning for life after Wenger, Pep would seem the natural replacement.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Wenger would go for Martinez as his replacement

It would carry on the tradition of a rubbish defence. 

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I think he will end up at Man City.  Mourinho to Man United.  God knows who to Chelsea... 

Me too.

Chelsea ain't gonna get back to top 4 which will possibly effect who they get in (although money talks so they might just over pay to cover this problem).

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed he's leaving Bayern to head to England.

"I want to experience a new city and I want to work in England," he said. "I have several offers from England but I haven't signed anything yet."

He added: "I have an opportunity to work in England. I think I'm at the right age and I feel it is the right move for me. That is the reason I have taken this decision."

Clicky

Edited by Stevo985

look forward to his style of football coming into England as a. no team has the players he has dealt with at Bayern or Barca and b. I dont think some clubs fans will take his style

Is his football really any more different to what LVG is doing at United minus the world class players

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

look forward to his style of football coming into England as a. no team has the players he has dealt with at Bayern or Barca and b. I dont think some clubs fans will take his style

Is his football really any more different to what LVG is doing at United minus the world class players

Literally just wow comparing LVG style to pep. Roflcopter 

You not seen the xG graphs Hahahaha? Its embarrassingly different 

Edited by gharperr

If you think barca/BM pep is similar to LVG united, you have to below par intelligence. Its the most oppisate style of play with possession type football to exist at the moment. 

Its as if you took possession type football to equal similar.

P.s would love to see LVG go man marking high press vs barca. Just never going to happen. Pressing is helluva difference between the two for starters. Don't even get me started on possession for defence vs possession for attack

Edited by gharperr

Â