Sunday

Premier League

Spurs v Chelsea Noon BT Sport

Liverpool v Swansea 4.15pm

Super Sunday

West Ham v Albion 2pm SS-

Norwich v Arsenal 4.15pm SS1

MOTD 10.30pm

Martin Tyler calling Leicester performance a warrior like performance and his JAMIE VARDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY shout when he scored was absolute cringy

funnier that he sounded like somebody died when Schweinsteiger scored

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Martin Tyler calling Leicester performance a warrior like performance and his JAMIE VARDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY shout when he scored was absolute cringy

funnier that he sounded like somebody died when Schweinsteiger scored

yep Martin Tyler is a clown. Listen to his commentary for the Martial and Benteke goals earlier this season 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, gharperr said:

hahaha fans running onto the pitch for everton 3rd goal is amazing. probably delayed time so much it allowed bournemouth to get equalizer xD

Good point!! Although I don't blame them

Edited by Arj Guy

When I was watching the Everton-Villa game I came to the sad realization that I rate all their players above the Villa players in terms of quality. Watching games after this I've continued with the same train of thought.. would I rather have that teams players in our position. It's kinda obvious with the likes of Everton and Spurs as the gap in quality have only grown the last 5 years, but watching the West Ham-West brom game, I came to the conclusion that I rate all of West Ham's player higher, and even most of the Baggies 1st eleven... :(

Edited by tarjei

18 minutes ago, Arj Guy said:

I punched the air when arsenal scored. Then I realised there is no point in wanting teams like Norwich to lose because our players aren't even good enough to be in a relegation battle. Pathetic 

Looks like Norwich have finally decided to remove the self-imposed handicap of refusing to select Grabban because stubborn Scottishness as well. 

Look at the way Norwich are playing Arsenal. Should be ahead in half time

And yet in two weeks time we'll camp on our 18 yard box and barely cross the halfway line, hoping for a 0-0 like v Man. City.

We're just not good enough for the premier league anymore, in ability and mentality.

• Like 1

Â