The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

#bulldozer? It's certainly random, but you're going to need to try harder to knock the hashtag queen of her perch. Let's check in, shall we?

In a very musical mood recently!

She's in the wrong party if she wants to reduce taxation. Historically they put taxes up far more than Labour and are talking about having to do that again

19 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Not really random, is it?

Looking at Twitter, it seems you're right, and most 'bulldozer' tweets are about Heathrow, which I now remember is a callback to Boris's daft assertions years ago. I make no apology for trying to forget everything he says though!

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh I know that, I was more commenting on the absolutely vomit inducing sycophantic tweet from Greening

It's not really. He mocks Boris. Then she mocks Boris some more.

I'm as happy as anybody to laugh when Tory MPs do and say stupid things and there's probably more opportunity to do that now than any other time in history.

But this is nothing more than "Tory MPs who don't like Boris laughing at his weakness and  hypocrisy".

This is good, not bad.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Turns out Boris is just a big mouthed pussy.

Who knew!

There's nothing to be gained from his resigning, he claims. 

Unfortunately, nobody seems to have asked "so why pledge to do so?".

Tory government finally declared Swansea Lagoon Renewables too expensive today and binned it.

May said 'at £1.3 Billion that really doesn't make financial sense, It's 48 billion less than Hinckley C nuclear and it's 0.3 of a billion more than it cost us for 8 DUP votes'

4 hours ago, bickster said:

She's in the wrong party if she wants to reduce taxation. Historically they put taxes up far more than Labour and are talking about having to do that again

Your thinking of your taxes, she means business rates - freeing the economy means freeing it from interference by government, the public and legislative bodies, modernising the state means dismantling the state and reducing taxes means lowering rates for business. She like Britain's Koch.

37 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

To be fair, I don't think he ever said he would resign. He said he'd lie down in front of the bulldozers.

And I think that's a Boris promise that the whole world can get behind.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Bit difficult when he’s done a runner again. 

Much like when he did this:

Difficult question coming, let’s get out of Dodge. 

• Like 1

Â