The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

50 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

After the excitement of Truss resigning and Gerrard being sacked, imagine if we end up with Boris PM and Dyche managing Villa

Please don't joke about these things happening. It fills me with absolute dread.

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Whats suprising is how many of the general public that are spoken to want Boris back. All is forgiven I guess. 

Do not confuse attempts at lack of bias by certain media platforms as an indication of anything. Vox Pops are always ridden with agendas

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Whats suprising is how many of the general public that are spoken to want Boris back. All is forgiven I guess. 

Give me a microphone, camera and an afternoon and I'll make a voxpop to prove the public supports whatever my billionaire propagandist backer wants people to think.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

37 point lead according to YouGov

That's still pre-Truss departure, no? (11th- 12th Oct.) I am dying to know what that has done to the game. 

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

That's still pre-Truss departure, no? (11th- 12th Oct.) I am dying to know what that has done to the game. 

No, that’s is changes on their last poll which was fieldwork done on 11th -12 th October

annoying it doesn’t say when this fieldwork was done

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Nah I think the 11/12th is when the previous poll was and the difference since then.

• Thanks 1

Â