The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Just now, bickster said:

@DavkausThe Welsh Secretary just said that... "only 51.1% voted for the Prime Minister in the leadership election and now he's secured 60% of the Parliamentary party"

I'm conflicted that he agrees with me ;)

I was too distracted by that shit on his face to listen to what he was saying

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Surely it's time for the opposition to call for a motion of no confidence in the government to force tory MPs to make their position public?

They will but am I right in thinking that a Labour VONC in parliament will be non binding and the Tories can actually whip the party to not attend. They already did that didn't they, or did that go when they repealed the fixed term parilament act?

That is a massive amount of his own party that think he's a useless turd!

I wonder how they'll all feel after the by-elections, they will probably expect to lose the Wakefield one but if they lose in Tiverton it will get even the Boris Brown Nosers in a tizz

To put it another way, 75% of the MPs not on the Government payroll want him gone.

Spoiler

Which obviously isn't true, but to argue that point they have to admit that there are people he is paying to be there that also want him gone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

To put it another way, 75% of the MPs not on the Government payroll want him gone.

Hide contents

Which obviously isn't true, but to argue that point they have to admit that there are people he is paying to be there that also want him gone

Which also leaves him very short of loyal replacements should there be resignations, forced or otherwise

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

He will probably go before the summer recess, which gives them time to do a leadership election before the conference season in the autumn. Losing over 40% of your party, there is no way back. Dead man walking.

I think you underestimate the arrogance of Boris Johnson

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Can we take another year or two of the damage Boris is causing to politics? 

He'd only be replaced by an equivalent piece of dogshit. It's not like he goes and everything gets fixed by a useless replacement. 

Short-term pain for the Tory brand to put in a sack with a brick and chucked in the canal. Worth it in the long-run.

• Like 2

Â