Emmanuel Adebayor

yayoboy

Sherwood does seem to very much put emphasis on getting to know the player. He said that was what Portugal was all about and he flew over to Spain to talk to a 500k signing to make sure he was 'right'.

The longer this goes on the longer it feels like perhaps he's decided he's not right. Especially with the Berbatov stuff coming out again tonight.

I don't know whether we're stalling to get a better financial deal or the reemergence of Kozák in preseason has given Sherwood food for thought.

Either are understandable especially with the alleged £100k pw wages.

My spuds mate that said we were after walker yesterday now reckons adebayor deal hangs in the balance regarding wages villa dont wanna pay the 100k per week. Also said that if villa pay the wages adebayor will be a freebie walker on loan apparently we cant loan both so if villa were to pay the 100k they could get walker on loan but if they pay 40 50 or 60k of adebayors wages then adebayor is the loan player.

So let me get this straight, can we loan Adebayor from spurs and also at the same time Walker?

He said no makes sense why he turned up a few days ago and no announcement something is slowing this up should of been sorted by now.

My spuds mate that said we were after walker yesterday now reckons adebayor deal hangs in the balance regarding wages villa dont wanna pay the 100k per week. Also said that if villa pay the wages adebayor will be a freebie walker on loan apparently we cant loan both so if villa were to pay the 100k they could get walker on loan but if they pay 40 50 or 60k of adebayors wages then adebayor is the loan player.

I'm sorry, Micah Richards is how old?

Is it because they are both from the same club?

Im not sure 100% could be something to do with that i wouldnt be suprised if levy has said take ade on a free but cover the 100k per wekk and we will loan ya walker im led to believe trippier is number 1 my mate is a season ticket holder hes not itk but this is the vibe hes getting from preseason.

I'm sorry, Micah Richards is how old?

Whats micah richards git to do with it.

^^ these are for you villan501

;)

Funny how he used a full stop, but you didn't. :P
I don't always feel the need to when posting a one-liner. I'm a bit of a rebel, like that.

All this thread needs now is GlastonSpur to make a triumphant long awaited return to VT to declare little old Villa should be humbled mighty Spurs are letting them have a world class player who through no fault of his own is behind in the pecking order to those other world class strikers Soldudo and Erik Lamela.

Have a chuckle at Glory-Glory.net, not quite as bad as that Leicester forum but they're all praying we take him off their hands and none of them can believe any of us want him.

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/emmanuel-adebayor.4679/page-230

• Like 1

Dammit, our window has been so great, but I've set myself up so that I can't really relax until this is done. I see Ade in most people's starting line-ups, and just worry... We have other needs still, but I really think Ade would be an awesome signing and very much needed for this year.

Edited by AVTuco