Who will be better Gabby or Luke ?

CVByrne

Who will be the better player in years to come?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the better player in years to come?

• Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Luke Moore

I think Gabby will be a better forward for Villa. BUT I think Luke has more talent to be a true goal scorer, hence why I think Luke should be given a shot to prove himself.

Yes Gabby is faster, yes he had a better season, yes I love the kid to bits. BUT,

There is more scoring potential in Luke. He just has the eye for goal. I think if given the shot up front this season he'll do very well, the kid has talent and I think it'll show. Thats why I'm so against the signing of Defoe or anyone else, I think Moore deserves the chance to show what he can do, and I think he will.

Go on Luke, bank in 10 or 12.

Luke is a better finisher

Seconded! But Gabby is an awesome force when he gets going no two ways about it.

We're lucky to have the pair of them fighting it out to get in the first team.

A very close call. But I think Luke will be the better player in the end. If we keep them both I can see them form a great, very lethal partnership in a couple of years. Even if they're not any giants.

everyone always says how good luke moore is and i fail to see it, i find him lazy at times and if i were a defenderi would definatly prefer to play against him than the pure pace of gabby..

Therefore its Gabby for me!!!

luke has the better technical ability and is the better finisher

gabby causes major problems with his pace and is a decent finished

i'd have to go with luke right now

how great is it to have these two kids in our team

Luke

When Gabby learns to dribble,pass and cross he will be better.

100% accurate....this was his weakest skills shown last season. He has a good eye for positioning and he is very pacy...but he lacks very much in dribbling, passing and crossing. He seems very easy for defenders to expose and read.

Luke Moore is in my eye more a lethal striker. I dont know if I can say he is a better dribbler or passer, but he doesnt play that way as Gabby does. Luke is more a player that shows his skills in the box or closely outside. His eye for goal is better than Gabbys...

Moore.

Gabby is over-rated, a lot of times last season he struggled when he came up against a half decent left back and very rarely beat them and delievered any good crosses. He has no skill, he just hits it and runs and once the defender knows that he's easy to defend against

Gabby is over-rated, a lot of times last season he struggled when he came up against a half decent left back and very rarely beat them and delievered any good crosses

Well, thank Christ he's a striker not a winger then.

Gabby is much more dangerous and exciting to watch when in full flow.

Luke is technically a better player and instinctive finisher.

But if I had to say who will become the better and more successful of the two I would say Gabby.

Â