Who will be better Gabby or Luke ?

CVByrne

Who will be the better player in years to come?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the better player in years to come?

• Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Luke Moore

Gabby by far!

Not sure why some say that Luke was a better finisher or is the 'natural' finisher out of the two. It makes Gabby sound as if he cant take his chances. BUT take a look at some of Gabbys goal this season....

- goal against Bolton, excellent build up which lead to gabby applying a death flick which the keeper had not chance of saving

- goal against Everton, I still dont know how he manage to keep the ball down and react so quickly as the ball was missed by a few players as it came in

- goal against Scum away, what a **** header

- goal against Derby, one of the best finishes i've seen from him. Ball hit long by Carson and flicked onto gabby who runs onto it and from an angle, hits it from 12-14 yards out passed Carroll.

I'm sure there are some more examples... but my point is, Gabby is just as good (maybe better now) Luke Moore at finishing

Gabby makes the most of his talent and still wants to learn. He doesn't appear to have an ego and has pace to burn. He is a team player imo.

Luke has god given talent but has wasted it because he can't be arsed most of the time. He appears to be lazy and needs his ego massaged, and although he has almost as much pace as Gabby when does he ever show it! He is not a team player imo.

Mon has seen them both on a daily basis over at least 18 months and he has clearly decided that Gabby is the better prospect and that Luke is a lost cause.

Â