Who will be better Gabby or Luke ?

CVByrne

Who will be the better player in years to come?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the better player in years to come?

• Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Luke Moore

Gabby, no question.

Moore appears to have a bit of an attitude problem, and he's lazy. Living the dream, playing for the club he's supported since he was a boy, but when he was out there, it was if he could take it or leave it. The kids got talent, but it's being overshdowed by the above, shame really, going down the same route as his brother.

He'll be lucky if he finds himself a regular starting place with a Premiership club.

Well an interesting thread...... isn't hindsight a wonderful thing :)

I was thinking of digging this up, but couldn't be bothered looking for it.

No question Luke has more goal scoring talent. He's just wasted it. I doubt Gabby will ever get 20 a season, he's not clinical enough. But I have to say he's done better than I predicted. Carew has done even better than Gabby.

Luke has more natural talent, no doubt about it, but he's wasted it. He'll probably play for a lower premiership side one day again, but he'll never be as good as he could have been.

Carew has done even better than Gabby.

Champions League finalist, title winner and Norway's seventh highest goalscorer in history John Carew has done better than 21 year old in his second full season of football Gabby Agbonlahor?

It's hardly a huge surprise.

moore was one of the best in the country at around 16-17, i remember that fa cup youth finnal v everton that rooney played in and booth moores were much better, i guess you dont really know until someones about 20 how good they are going to be.

non the less i have high hope for delfouneso!

moore was one of the best in the country at around 16-17, i remember that fa cup youth finnal v everton that rooney played in and booth moores were much better, i guess you dont really know until someones about 20 how good they are going to be.

non the less i have high hope for delfouneso!

At 17, you don't even know where your hands or feet are half the time...

I suppose it's maybe the American in me, where athletes tend not to make their top-level debuts until 21 or even 23 years have gone, but it astounds me that people will say that a 20-year-old is washed up (though, then again, it could be said of many a small-town quarterback that doesn't catch on with State U. and becomes an auto mechanic that their life peaked at about 18 and it was all downhill from there).

Â