U21 European Championship

mikeyp102

good goal not sure if it was fully deserved as 2nd half was poor for both sides but im sure England wont mind

that Khallili lad was absolute atrocious but Sweden have some decent defenders

Frustating to watch them. They pass it around well but move the ball too slow and the final ball has been poor. Good strike for the goal though! The Chelsea lad has made a difference. 

Utter garbage so far. When will the fa realise that ex international players do not necessarily make competent managers???

How about employing a good coach regardless of who he is.

Liverpool have grabbed a bargain though in ings...... ;)

Utter garbage so far. When will the fa realise that ex international players do not necessarily make competent managers???

How about employing a good coach regardless of who he is.

Liverpool have grabbed a bargain though in ings...... ;)

Yeah but Gareth is such a nice chap who carries off the jumper look so well. Oh.

I miss the largely underwhelming 'golden generation' already.

• Like 1

Only playing two in midfield was a bit of a mistake I feel, Ings should have scored early. I stopped watching after the 2nd Italy goal. Another poor showing by the men in  a competition finals. Let the women show them how its done. 

because they arent. ITs ok blaming the manager all the time but if you keep blaming him then its time to look at the talent of the players. People like Wilshire, Sterling didnt bother turning up also and thats not 1st time has happened at Under 21 level

as I said watching Portugal tonight who were if honest not even that bothered and England on sunday was a huge gulf in the ability

Â