The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Because obviously two millenia of anti-semitism is just the same as laughing at ginger people. 

Without actually saying it, that isn't that far from Holocaust denial by Abbott there

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Abbott now has whip suspended by Labour Party pending investigation into above

Just a guess,  is this the point where the polling data starts changing and the gap starts reducing ? 

There are many small fires that Starmer has kept relatively under control recently,  one could say it was quite quiet and then out of nowhere,  petrol can woman seems to arrived unannounced and she hasn't screwed the top on correctly.

1 minute ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Just a guess,  is this the point where the polling data starts changing and the gap starts reducing ? 

There are many small fires that Starmer has kept relatively under control recently,  one could say it was quite quiet and then out of nowhere,  petrol can woman seems to arrived unannounced and she hasn't screwed the top on correctly.

I think it's a gift horse for Starmer. Acted swiftly, no room for comments like that blah, get's rid of another thorn in his side and shows he won't tolerate such nonsense

Can’t work out if she’s done that on purpose or not - I know she’s not the sharpest tool but it’s completely provocative coming from her. Whatever point she was trying to make she’s achieved the exact opposite - letting everyone down. She should retire.

• Like 2

Just now, bickster said:

I think it's a gift horse for Starmer. Acted swiftly, no room for comments like that blah, get's rid of another thorn in his side and shows he won't tolerate such nonsense

Depends,  its also a loss of basic control.  I mean,  she has got form.

How it's received by voters, who knows ?

1 minute ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

How it's received by voters, who knows ?

Getting rid of Abbott? Street Party for those that dislike her on the Labour side and a massive loss of ammo for those on the other side

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Can’t work out if she’s done that on purpose or not - I know she’s not the sharpest tool but it’s completely provocative coming from her. Whatever point she was trying to make she’s achieved the exact opposite - letting everyone down. She should retire.

Doing it on purpose is actually worse (I had the same thought). She's just that bloody stupid.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

She's just that bloody stupid.

I often wonder how general house hold accidents haven't taken her long before now.  She always looks like she's "just remembered she left the gas on"
Gas,  electric, falls and fires to name but a few.  Amazing,  maybe she's in a bungalow or something.
I have had loads accidents and various things. I can balance and everything.

Lab 44 %

Con 30% (CON +1 from 14th April)

Politico GE Poll https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/united-kingdom/
April 20th Polling

On 18/04/2023 at 11:20, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Lab 44 % (LAB -1 from 9th April)

Con 29 % 

Politico GE Poll https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/united-kingdom/
April 14th

The errors arose in an initial draft :crylaugh:

So she actually thought this, knew it was wrong and was going to correct it but sent the wrong version 

That really doesn't wash does it, even if that were true (skeptical) she's still saying she did think that and thought it for long enough to actually commit it to record

Imbecile

EDIT: Any corrected version should have been in a wastebin or a deleted files folder and purged. There is no correct version

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Who here hasn't found themselves penning an incredibly short letter that ended up containing views you wish to completely disassociate yourselves from.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's never been about racism with Diane Abbott, she's just thick as ***. I am absolutely shocked how she got to work in politics, in the real world she would never get a top job. Every time I have heard her, she never makes any sense.  Clearly put in at the time that they had to make up the minority numbers.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's never been about racism with Diane Abbott, she's just thick as ***. I am absolutely shocked how she got to work in politics, in the real world she would never get a top job. Every time I have heard her, she never makes any sense.  Clearly put in at the time that they had to make up the minority numbers.

She was the first ever black woman to be elected as an MP.

While most of her political opinions are terrible and that letter was an abomination, what she achieved in her early years is still worthy of admiration. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

She’s a victim of racism - I think she’s trying to make a subtle point - but she’s got it very wrong. For her own sake she needs to drop out of the spotlight. 

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

She’s a victim of racism - I think she’s trying to make a subtle point - but she’s got it very wrong. For her own sake she needs to drop out of the spotlight. 

Aren't they all mate, aren't they all!

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Aren't they all mate, aren't they all!

What point are you trying to make? That she makes it up? That others make it up?

Â