limpid

Poor Lambert! Never doubted we had the players

Poor is being kind, I would have said abysmal.

I would really love to know what's going through his head, watching his former players performing like this.
I really was shit?

Keep it up lads. I wouldnt make many subs at all until the game finishes barring injury. Sinclair/Wiemann dont hold up the ball as well as Nzogbia and Grealish.

Sinclair useful player to counter with though, esp if Everton push forward more (which they have to do) - him on for N'Zogbia is a likely sub, depending on how things develop. Cole is also on bench and useful for seeing out games, esp if Grealish tires.

I would really love to know what's going through his head, watching his former players performing like this.
I really was shit?

to be fair we were playing like this under him sometimes... the players just lost confidence in him.. he lost his back room.. lots of off field dramas.. he probably lost confidence in himself and without his backroom team lost the plot alltogether.

He built this squad that is playing like this. However, he did need to go earlier........

Edited by KSV

Not able to watch the game today, has it all been benteke or is everyone playing well?

That are all playing well imo and seems to be an increased calmness at the back with Given behind them

Â