Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Yeah we need to be going in for the likes of Embolo. Yes they turned down €20 million from Juventus was it? But that is only 13 million great British pounds. Offer £15 million or €21.6 million euro offer the same old bullshit like add-on's if he's good and all that jazz. If he sucks then we took a gamble and lost, it happens but if he's half as good as he looks he'll be worth £30-£40 million in 3-4 years..

Id be tempted to try use Kozak part the deal

I'd be reluctant to buy too many African players though, purely for the fact of the ACN. I know its not an issue next season but it will be going forward 

west ham apparently bidding £6m for kevin mirallas and palace bidding £10m for ashley williams. I'd take either/both of them at those prices

Definitely Mirallas. Williams is on the wrong side of 30 for that price. Good player though.

I've read about a failed medical at Hull but I've no idea how serious it is.

I know that sounds contradictory but Loic Remy failed a medical at Stoke if memory serves. I suppose every club would take a different view, would be interested to see how he gets on at his next medical.

Rupert Bell on Talksport just said we are set to sign Austin. Will take that one with a pinch of salt.

Rupert Bell is a Villa fan though so he wouldn't make it up. Not sure what his sources are like though

I've read about a failed medical at Hull but I've no idea how serious it is.

I know that sounds contradictory but Loic Remy failed a medical at Stoke if memory serves. I suppose every club would take a different view, would be interested to see how he gets on at his next medical.

Think it was a couple of years back

Remy didn't fail a medical at stoke, your thinking of pappis cisse, I know Remy went to stoke for talks but it never got to the medical stage

Actually I think it might have been Demba Ba!