Midweek football 16/19 March

andykeenan

not 1st time he has had a blinder and saved them in Europe. Was a game vs Dortmund he made a load of saves and even against Roma he was prob best player at start of group

Agreed. I don't think it would have flattered Barca if they scored 5 or 6 tonight.

That was a very good game. Awful penalty. And very poor shooting by Barcelona and bad decisions as well. 

That **** penalty destroyed my bet as well. Got 2/1 on Over 2.5 goals just before it was awarded.

didnt turn the tv over, now on la liga gold or something, showing figo's return to the nou camp, pigs head game

"surprise inclusion in the line up, 20 year old xavi hernandez" :lol: i reckon he'll be shit... also forget how much of a good player rivaldo was

luis enrique just scored past "young ilker casillas"

Edited by villa4europe

didnt turn the tv over, now on la liga gold or something, showing figo's return to the nou camp, pigs head game

"surprise inclusion in the line up, 20 year old xavi hernandez" :lol: i reckon he'll be shit... also forget how much of a good player rivaldo was

luis enrique just scored past "young ilker casillas"

I remember that game, never seen such a vitriolic crowd against one individual player, real hatred in the air that night. Also think that was one of the first games Puyol started for Barca then.

Hated these two games as on both games had a tenner on last goal to be a penalty at 25/1....... :wacko:

Pressure got to Aguero, has he ever missed one in the premier league?

Jesus. That's rough.

If it's any consolation though I don't think that if Aguero scored that penalty it would have been the last goal.

he doesnt have the work rate for Chelsea and them stats are all well and good but Chelsea didnt feel he was good enough for that level and think if he went to a bigger club he would be on bench a lot just like Coutinho

I agree Zat, Mourinho wants his wide players first and foremost to play for the team hence why Mata got sold and why he kept William over De Bruyne even though KDB is comfortably more productive in terms of goals and assists.

Man. City been linked with him anyway, he'd be an upgrade on Navas certainly.

I don't think he was given a chance at Chelsea myself. He's been brilliant at Wolfsburg and they will be in the champions league next season, so no reason for him to join Man City or United or whatever English club comes in for him.

Â