Midweek football 16/19 March

andykeenan

Linekar described " lovely scenes out on the pitch".

Unbelievable hypocrisy BBC.

To be fair to Lineker, he was somewhat defensive of the Villa fans on the pitch after the game when they went back to the studio briefly. It was the commentators who had a strop about it.

• Like 1

Bradford fans on twitter saying that they had loads of stuff thrown into the stands by Reading fans. Bbc saying that both sends of fans showing each other respect.

And most of those fans were probably drunk and genuinely thought it was over when the ref blew for a throw in.

The way the BBC reported it was just very uncharitable to Villa fans as a whole.

• Like 1

Reading fans throwing flares at end of the match when they ran on the pitch at Bradford fans

Some people have asked what is the difference? and idiots have said they didn't run on before the end of the game?

What about this chap then? double standards

26B5701E00000578-2997571-image-a-49_1426

26B58E3A00000578-2997571-image-a-52_1426

The issue the Beeb have is that a very small minority of villa fans did it before the final whistle. They've had a little pop at villa fans saying "unlike villa fans they waited until the final whistle".

as shown in my picture mate they have had invaders before the final whistle as well!! hate the BBC

Reading fans throwing flares at end of the match when they ran on the pitch at Bradford fans

Some people have asked what is the difference? and idiots have said they didn't run on before the end of the game?

What about this chap then? double standards

26B5701E00000578-2997571-image-a-49_1426

26B58E3A00000578-2997571-image-a-52_1426

The issue the Beeb have is that a very small minority of villa fans did it before the final whistle. They've had a little pop at villa fans saying "unlike villa fans they waited until the final whistle".

as shown in my picture mate they have had invaders before the final whistle as well!! hate the BBC

That was just one Bradford fan wasn't it?

Athleti vs leverkusen is absolutely absorbing. The turnover in possession is about 8 times per minute, both teams are pressuring so high, they're trying to flick it round corners constantly.

The tackling is absolutely brilliant from both teams too, no dirtyness about it, just winning the ball.

Great game, like fifa ultimate team on crack!

Ozil swapping shirts at half time?

I'm not sure how to say this, he's kind of a big deal...

This may sound like a stupid question but what's the deal with shirt swapping at half-time anyway? Don't they need those shirts for the second half?

I can understand why even CL players would want a Beckham, Messi, Ronalso shirt... but Ozil at HT??

Â